Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Seriously? NO WAY!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fc barcelona View Post
    of course i'm frustrated. The first two goals are just bulls*it. and the worst thing here is that he's a freakin 10 years old kid. Damn it.
    lol

Rookie
    Expecting to see a scout team and beat it... to make him rage quit xD

So, for you, having scouts in his team means token buyer? Come on...
    I never ever paid something to Nordeus.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

hy man could u pls explain how does the token farm works...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by junkie851 View Post
    hy man could u pls explain how does the token farm works...thanks

you must have other accounts on same server (to do that probably you will have to send requests to join the game these accounts). if these teams have no more than 2 levels difference from your main team then you can sell your crap players+your free youth to them after level 4 with negotiation. you can gain 20 tokens for these players plus the cash which is the double value of the player. your farms gain 70 tokens every 2 seasons which 50 tokens go to buy your players and the rest 20 to keep a decent squad just in order to win promotion and keep up with your main squad. if you have only 1 level difference then your farm team when they reach the 50 tokens can buy a scout player which you can get from negotiation. so for 8-9 tokens you get a 5 star player with sa. imagine to have 5 farm teams.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

thanks a lot man now i get it

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    you must have other accounts on same server (to do that probably you will have to send requests to join the game these accounts). if these teams have no more than 2 levels difference from your main team then you can sell your crap players+your free youth to them after level 4 with negotiation. you can gain 20 tokens for these players plus the cash which is the double value of the player. your farms gain 70 tokens every 2 seasons which 50 tokens go to buy your players and the rest 20 to keep a decent squad just in order to win promotion and keep up with your main squad. if you have only 1 level difference then your farm team when they reach the 50 tokens can buy a scout player which you can get from negotiation. so for 8-9 tokens you get a 5 star player with sa. imagine to have 5 farm teams.
    lol, when i said "token farm", i only talked about "hardcore" filling offers ^^
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 03-29-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Seriuosly those free tokens offers varies between countries and now I have come to realize its not a level playing ground for people from different countries. Many managers from poor countries or 3rd world countries don't have surveys to fill for tokens and video to watch for tokens. At the end of the day, even managers playing for free has got a big difference in them.
    gkassimis likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Seriuosly those free tokens offers varies between countries and now I have come to realize its not a level playing ground for people from different countries. Many managers from poor countries or 3rd world countries don't have surveys to fill for tokens and video to watch for tokens. At the end of the day, even managers playing for free has got a big difference in them.
    exactly. many of those that brag about their success without buying tokens live in countries where they can earn free plenty of tokens and boosters. if they want a fair game they should stop earning these free tokens cause it's unfair to the managers who live in poor countries like greece or vietnam.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Just like my friend from Indonesia that is playing longer than me, throughout his game he has never come across videos or surveys for tokens . He barely gets 3 to 5 booster from videos and it is not everyday that those videos ad appears.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast