Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Seriously? NO WAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    This is funny. It reminds me of my last season. I played against the same team as yours, same players name and same quality. I was 22.1 and my opponent 29.6 I won the final of champions league. Honestly it is not a great difference between both of you. You might have a better team, but he somehow manage to beat you. It is just a game, lose is painful, there will be always a win and a lose no matter where :P

Also, maybe he played defensive mode, that's how I manage to win the CL last season
    You couldn't of possibly played against this team last season since they are L2, both teams are making their 1st CL appearance.

What you ment to say you played against a similar team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    oopsss.. I meant similar
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Apprentice
    July Forth, but I think you know what I mean...
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Why would a turkish player name their team "WIGAN FC" just seems very odd to me. Don't tell there is Wigan Athletic fans in Turkey.
    why not? i like Lincoln city. go Imps
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    there are fans of every Premiere League Club in every European country i'd guess

you think small changes like that make really that big differences?
    Who talked about big difference? Ohi mate, it was 1-1. Not 6-1. Nor 1-6. Surely Barca had about 5 Q better for his effective 11 but that small change could very possibly mean the difference between 0-2 and 1-1. And facts are the game was balanced with the same number of shoots and slightly little difference in ball possession. It's not like there was a predominance on a side an a goal popped out randomly.

Another small particulat, as you define them: his DMC had red arrow while the oponent plaid an AMC: what do you think would happen if that AMC had a red arrow?
    2,3,4 small changes makes a difference in the end.

I would like to know who was the scorer for both teams, then we could actually check out something interesting, would we?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    if so i should learn how to make good formations^^
    Good formations are just formations. Either you win applying a counter or you just win due to your team's superiority in stats. 3-5-2 flat gets countered by 3-6-1 or 3-5-1-1 if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post

My players NEVER performed like this, it's like i was seriously nerfed by the game engine.
    This happend to me as well. All players where below 7 (and I played at home + 80K win bonus).

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

when your GK is rated 4 u always lose or draw, happend to me several times i lost to worst teams and my GK was rated 3-4 all the times, plus ur not playing with DL/DR wich makes ur flanks very weak and gives him many changes at goal, user dmr's or dl/dr for the start of the match then change it depending on the situation, having barcelona players doesnt mean u win each match , it depends all on the form of ur players and the other team form aswell

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Wingers are not a problem gkassimis, i didn't get any problem with them since i'm using this formation.
    totally disagree
    i suffered same things facing a weaker side
    it work away, as your players tend to get behind the ball and catch them in counter
    when you are at home .. it leave your flanks exposed to counter
    i had that not in one match but many others
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Xio
    50% of this game is luck based. Here's a very weird thing that happend to me these last days:
    I won a match against a player 5:0.
    I played another match with him 2 days later, he had the SAME exact formation that he used the 1st time and so did I, even the players' positions, the 1st time, HE had a 3% possession bonus and this time, I did. And the match still ended 1:1.
    There's a huge difference between 1:1 and 5:0, I changed NOTHING at all and you still can see how lucky this game can be.

I'm sure this is probably nothing compared to things you all experienced.
    Last edited by Xio; 05-30-2013 at 08:39 AM.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Are you better off hanging on to those 2* dead weights to make your average look worse and to lull your opponent in to a false sense of security, or does this lower squad average affect your team's results and therefore you are better off getting rid of the surplus members on your payroll?
    Now THIS I'm interested to know~
    Pierre Lee - Season 4 - Level 3
    My Team: FC St. Pierre - Malaysian
    League - Winner 1, Runners up 1
    Champions League - 3rd place 1
    Cup - Runners up 1

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789