Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New video for T11

Blame it on Brexit...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yea, the good guys are gone -lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

If thats true I prefeer my own suggesion related to reate a Cup-League editor to do these cometitions with friends or other managers, when we want but whout touch the original competition of 28 days.... well despite all let's wait....

Wait?
    No you know this is in the post.....
    Just why do they have to keep fixing something that is not broke...Nordeus are well aware of the problems in the game ..so why not fix them first ?
    Altiplano and gizzmo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Wait?
    Just why do they have to keep fixing something that is not broke...Nordeus are well aware of the problems in the game ..so why not fix them first ?
    The truth is that i woud like to see this video first.... then, I am not aware of the future plans, but I am really not expecting a change in the time period season.... would be a great surprise if happens really...

You know very well if Nordeus are going to the trouble of a slick prom video ..this will happen

Famous
    Hopefully Jeeves, Voldara, Moi will check in... About 10 minutes ago

If there are more frequent games, available "on demand" I assume this would target new players, who make up the majority of app gamers (3 months, or often much less). Avoid the awkward first few days wondering what sort of "game" has so little "action". Edit- that is, one with some depth, strategy, and seasons-long tactics. It's rewarding, but can feel unusual at first glance.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 04-13-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Wait?
    I do not understand this too, but I guess it is a kind of movement to prevent these forever;

https://forum.topeleven.com/associat...-loans-21.html

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-managers.html

I assume video caps and troll results of last 2 seasons are also related to these. Though this also will kill all the spirit of this game which I loved in the 2016 version. Maybe Nordeus are also aware of it, so complaints are actually unnecessary. I guess it's time to slide the donations to Pes Club Manager for a while for me.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 04-13-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Famous

This thread is picking up steam.
    Bunzo and gizzmo like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, so my forecast is that the next feature gonna be the promotion for all the 14 teams to the next level.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast