Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Monthly Card is a great idea

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    I would like monthly card for more quantities of greens instead of token. 100 tokens cant upgrade a player by 4%.
    What are you talking about?
    Token can buy anything in the game, even time.
    You can buy rest pack with token too.

Hello everyone, I have a query as such I have bought the monthly package of Top Eleven. I have received 10 Tokens instantly but I do not think I have received the 3 tokens daily login. Does this mean that the weekly login of 1 token that we receive merges with the Monthly card?

Thanks
    Shakib

Dreamer
    Its a good pack but you should add paysafe and all types of mobile payments

Quote Originally Posted by GodLikeM3 View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a query as such I have bought the monthly package of Top Eleven. I have received 10 Tokens instantly but I do not think I have received the 3 tokens daily login. Does this mean that the weekly login of 1 token that we receive merges with the Monthly card?

Thanks
    Shakib
    I thought I hadn't got the 3T after the daily reset earlier, but when I logged on just now they had appeared, so it looks like there is a short-ish delay before getting the daily tokens. Just be patient.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Where is this monthly card? I looked in the shop on the app but there's nothing in there.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

If you've been offered it, it's in the Assistant screen under the sponsorship entries.

Desert Rats have it, but Home Guard don't - the difference between the two is that DR is on FB, HG on GMail. Whether that is the difference to the card being offered may or not be the same.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    If you've been offered it, it's in the Assistant screen under the sponsorship entries.

Desert Rats have it, but Home Guard don't - the difference between the two is that DR is on FB, HG on GMail. Whether that is the difference to the card being offered may or not be the same.

Seems to be certain servers that have this offer .
    I have a FB & Gmail team both have the offer

Rookie
    Fornme it's 9.99€ for 80 tokens
    So the card is really interesting.

But you should do the same thing with bags

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Gosling View Post
    Fornme it's 9.99€ for 80 tokens
    So the card is really interesting.

But you should do the same thing with bags
    € 9.99 will get you 145 tokens if you buy from PayPal through the pc

Dreamer
    I will get that monthly card, why not ? Although I have lots I will just support developers. It has been long time since I bought in this game something....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast