Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My MC always get bad game rating.

Angry My MC always get bad game rating.

well, i dont get it what's happening to my MC.
    He's 19 y.o. and he's 14 SP left to become scout. But i'm curious what happening to him, he has a very bad statistic. His league average game rating is 4.5 . some people said his skill developtment must be balanced. i already upgrade his defense skill but no achievement this far his rating still around 4/5. He's always in the right position and i keep his morale always superb. Any idea what's going on with my mc? what should i do with him?

My MC always get bad game rating.-newest-nakata-status.jpgMy MC always get bad game rating.-nakata-newest-game-rating.jpg

Rookie
    If you already checked the moral and condition of the player, maybe the best is even sell the player. so called gambling
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Bench him and pt the hell outta him. Let him recover naturally while keeping it out of both bench and main squad. After that try again.
    If performs still bad, either sell it or keep it out until next year. Usually they change between seasons. If it'll perform bad still, sell.
    Maor23 likes this.

show his skills chart
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Could be, like in real life.."You'll never win anything with kids"

Seriously though, I think too young a team/player, means you don't have the experience (or maybe thats too deep for the game? lol), would be interesting to find two teams of comparable quality, but a wide gap in average age, and see the difference.

For me though, I wouldn't give up on him, I would try to build him some experience to go with that skill.
    I have noticed, that the top performer in my league, is often some 30-33yo with a mid table team, so that maybe points to an "Experience factor".

League
    Champions: Season 1 2 5 6 7 8
    Runners up: Season 3 4 9 10

Champions league
    Winners: Season 4 6 7
    Runners up:
    3rd place: Season 3 5 8 10

CUP
    Winners: Season 6
    Runners up:
    3rd Place: Season 1 5

Quote Originally Posted by Giotto View Post
    Could be, like in real life.."You'll never win anything with kids"

Seriously though, I think too young a team/player, means you don't have the experience (or maybe thats too deep for the game? lol), would be interesting to find two teams of comparable quality, but a wide gap in average age, and see the difference.

For me though, I wouldn't give up on him, I would try to build him some experience to go with that skill.
    I have noticed, that the top performer in my league, is often some 30-33yo with a mid table team, so that maybe points to an "Experience factor".
    I have to disagree the average age of my squad is 19.2 and my oldest player is 22. We're top of the league by 14 points

Apprentice
    next season will get better

well, sorry looks like i upload the wrong pic. that should be skill chart pic not health pic haha.
    I change his name hope his performance will get better. i'm not playing him again yet. i try to get SA on him and already 10/50 progress. hope if he's rating still bad i would sell him when the next season start.
    My MC always get bad game rating.-nakata-skill-chart.jpg
    And i have problem with my new mc, again. I buy him 2 days ago 1 sp left to get 6 star. And his first match really disappointed me, My team win 5:0 in league but his rating 5. I dunno what's going on when the other have good rating but the MC 6* that replace my nakata get the same rating performance
    My MC always get bad game rating.-last-game-rating.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TjhieDynasty View Post
    well, sorry looks like i upload the wrong pic. that should be skill chart pic not health pic haha.
    I change his name hope his performance will get better. i'm not playing him again yet. i try to get SA on him and already 10/50 progress. hope if he's rating still bad i would sell him when the next season start.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nakata Skill chart.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	4225
    And i have problem with my new mc, again. I buy him 2 days ago 1 sp left to get 6 star. And his first match really disappointed me, My team win 5:0 in league but his rating 5. I dunno what's going on when the other have good rating but the MC 6* that replace my nakata get the same rating performance
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	last game rating.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	4224
    his Physic & mental is to low , this is the problem
    (*_*)

Rookie
    I have these problems too... 2 mids always 5(other 2 ok) my D/ST always 7or more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast