Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Top Eleven protects 2 teams

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Stop blaming the game engine. at least i never suffer any injustice from it

u only playing it for 2 months
    Carlitos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    u only playing it for 2 months
    Young lad, playing 2 years and 2 months doesn't make any differences. At least 1 don't waste 1500 USD and can't compete for any ****
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by milion View Post
    This showed that I do not need to buy a scout players. The results are random. Not important quality teams.

i still don't get it. Chester have a good team too. What are you trying to say? I see you are not a noob, you are level 29, right?

Looking at the teams qualities in your league, I don't know what level exactly this is... L25 or something like that... Any team is capable of winning against any other team in that league, plus there is bound to be more active managers up there, I'm working my way up through the levels and I've noticed at L16, theres more active teams and theres a less discrepancy between quality between all the teams, a player who will buy scouts will only have a 5 quality advantage over non buyers who will buy a 5* team. Not a lot of difference if you ask me.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Stop blaming the game engine. at least i never suffer any injustice from it
    Who said i was blaming, you retard? I'm on the first place in my League with 10 Points ahead, why would i blame? My Post was a reply to the Topic.
    And i do not care about your games either. And yes, it's very hard for the Game Engine to troll a Team in the "second" season with 40+ QL playing against 15 QL Teams where 8 out of 10 ppl are inactive or bots LOL

Young lad, playing 2 years and 2 months doesn't make any differences. At least 1 don't waste 1500 USD and can't compete for any ****
    Why do you make fun out of that guy because he's buying Tokens from time to time? Who the **** are you?
    You bought yourself the same amount of Tokens if not more than him and that within 2 months. Stop bullying other Forum members you little prick.
    Last edited by reallaw; 03-29-2013 at 02:32 PM.

We'se needs more moderators, or at least a level of civility here.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    Who said i was blaming, you retard? I'm on the first place in my League with 10 Points ahead, why would i blame? My Post was a reply to the Topic.
    And i do not care about your games either. And yes, it's very hard for the Game Engine to troll a Team in the "second" season with 40+ QL playing against 15 QL Teams where 8 out of 10 ppl are inactive or bots LOL

Why do you make fun out of that guy because he's buying Tokens from time to time? Who the **** are you?
    You bought yourself the same amount of Tokens if not more than him and that within 2 months. Stop bullying other Forum members you little prick.
    Well it never do me injustice in a cup playing against the higher level,

Answer to the second question is, I will bury myself in shame if I buy tokens and still can't compete dude. It defeat the prupose of buying tokens then.
    Btw i buy tokens and at least you know my team is 40+ , the guy you are supporting spend 1500 USD. Why don't you tell me more about his super team.
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 03-29-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

hehe...

Well it never do me injustice in a cup playing against the higher level,

Answer to the second question is, I will bury myself in shame if I buy tokens and still can't compete dude. It defeat the prupose of buying tokens then.
    Btw i buy tokens and at least you know my team is 40+ , the guy you are supporting spend 1500 USD. Why don't you tell me more about his super team.
    It is really hard to accept yours after spending such a long time (2 months) of playing time on this game, lol.....

Rookie
    Not always the best team wins and one team may be worse but if your coach is participating in the games is very important.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast