Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Fan base/ number of fans

Rookie

Fan base/ number of fans

I am a Android user of the game, and I've read some topics in the foruns saying "I have X number of fans" or "my fan base is of "X". Where can I see the number of fans of my team? This seems useful for ticket prices/ stadium places.

Cheers
    Doug Meade likes this.

I'd like to know this as well.

if you go to fixtures and click on one of your home games you will see the tab "fans". Click that and it will tell you

That appears to tell me the stadium attendance, but not overall fanbase.

I hear people saying things like "I have a fan base of 1.2M and fill my home games with 82,000 attendance" ... so there appears to be two different fan measurements. I don't see the over all fan base anywhere.

On PC, it's quite clear. it's right beside your cash and tokens. Near your league level in the top left.
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Does fan base matter? I once played a higher level opponent in a Cup game at home who appeared to have brought his fans with him, something to the tune of 2% bonus, I believe. Is that based on level or fan base size? Or was I seeing things?

Those are supporters, amount of fans influences your attendance and ticket prices, slightly.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Those are supporters, amount of fans influences your attendance and ticket prices, slightly.
    Okay, supporters. Is it true that after some level you start bringing your own supporters to away games? Or did I imagine it? I may have been just his friend watching, but what I thought I saw was 2% just from his own fans coming to my stadium. In addition to the usual 5% for home (if full) and 8% for the manager watching. I thought I saw these "away fans" once or twice. But I may have imagined it.

Nah, you weren't dreaming, game allows max of 5 supporters, each bringing 2% bonus possession. They apply to both home and away games. Make more ingame friends and support them and they will support you back. Good way to find active players your level or lower is in the transfer lists.
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Sorry, you misunderstand. I thought that in addition to the 5% home fans bonus and 8% manager monus and 2% human supporter bonus, the guy showed up to an away match with 2% worth of fans. Effectively reducing the home field advantage to 3%. Is this real?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast