Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

On April 25th we released Top Eleven version 5.6 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring very exciting news to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

• Thanks to your feedback the auction system has been completely redesigned! From now on only the Manager who wins the player will pay Tokens and Cash. There will be less waiting, more players available and a single timer running for all players on the list. You'll see a completely new list of players every 4 minutes! Check out the in-game tutorial for more info!

Read more about the New Auctions in the New Auctions Tutorial here!

FIXED BUGS

• Fixed the issue that few Managers faced when they were receiving notification about chat activities that weren't from their Associations.

P.S.: Due to the changes behind the new auctions, all Top Eleven Managers will have to update their game.
    It's better to buy from a fellow manager then in the auction. Why spent over 20 coins to buy from Nordeus when you can buy from other manager and give him a couple of coins (sure Nordeus will also earn on this deal - about ten coins, what's very much indeed) so the coins will stay in our managers game.
    I see auctions over 40 - 200 coins. And for 200 coins you can buy my whole team :-).
    William Lycke and Jernet like this.

This version has its own advantages and disadvantages.
    The biggest advantage is that you get your tokens back and you can find players in 4 minutes time limit..
    The biggest disadvantage is that you need to invest a lot more tokens than before and another disadvantage is that you can find only 15 players during 4 minutes, while on the old you could find 40-50 players for 2 hours. I m never getting good players with a hole in my budget anymore, d**n it...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415