Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi fellow managers,

I have read most of the comments on the new auction system and I see virtually everyone hates it. I dont know. Probably you all will hate my opinion but I need to say: I LIKE THE CHANGES. I also need to say I dont understand many of the compaints I have read. I will try to explain why I like the new system.

1. Its quick. If you need to sell a player, you get a result in 4 minutes instead of waiting several hours. If you fail to sell, you will get next chance in 4 minutes. If you want to buy a player, and he is available, he is yours in 4 minutes. If he is not available, in 4 miutes you get another chance. I like the speed.

2. I think it will save me many tokens when buying. Before, I lost most tokens on lost auctions. I went to the auction, and after several rounds the price had already became too high, but I kept bidding however, because I wanted to prevent myself from loosing the tokens when I quit. At the end, I bought the player for much more tokens I intended at the beginning. And from time to time, I really had to quit and lost much more tokens for nothing. Now, I can set my limit for buying the player, and if the auction goes higher, I simply quit without any loss and try another player if few minutes. Much better for me.

3. I think there will be higher chance to sell. Maybe it depends on the server and level, but at my level (14) on my server I was not really able to sell players lately. I tried to sell two players before today and I kept failing to sell for 7 days (!!!). I lost my academy player because I was not able to make room for him in my squad. Today, I sold both during 5 attempts. Maybe your server at your levels are more busy and you always sold, but obviously it depended on the server. If the new system brings more consistency across the servers, I like it.

Many of you say its insane when lvl3 manager can bid against lvl40 manager. Why? I dont care who bids agains me at all. Whats the difference? What matters is the _number_ of people bidding, not their levels. If the new system shows there are tens managers bidding at each player, and at the end it will cost you i.e. 30 tokens to win each player, then yes, lets complaint. I am watching the current today auctions and most of the players, including the best ones, young ones, etc. are available for 1 token. Whats wrong with that, guys? Of course, lets see what happens at the beginning of the next season. But I believe there will still be chances to buy for low, without a risk of loosing tokens when quitting the auction. But lets wait and see.

Many of you ask "why the hell does the stupid Nordeus fix something it is not broken"? The fact you do not see something broken does not mean it really is not broken. You need to consider there are 150 millions of fellow players, different levels, different servers. I can imagine one more reason for the new system. There are many millions of TE users but most of them are low levels. I can imagine the higher level you are, the fewer players you compete with at the same level because people simply quit the game but noone can join the game at level 45 for instance. Logically, at the top levels there are only the managers who started many years ago and their number is continuously decreasing. If they can meet only the same level mgrs on their TM, it may be difficult for these top level managers to buy and sell, and their auction lists may be very limited, especially on some servers. Nordeus needs to deal with this situation somehow otherwise sooner or later the high-level managers on some servers may not be able to buy and sell at all. Cancelling the "same level auctions only" policy may be the response. I am not sure, just trying to think

There are many other points in the discussion I completely disagree with. For example:
    - "Very few players appear on the auction(probably 15-20), and all the managers of the world are open to bid on them!" - Are you sure of it? Are you sure all 150 millions of T11 players worldwide see the same 15-20 players? I dont think so. There may be different lists.
    - " players with 6* CANNOT be sold as they are 6* for managers at ALL levels and not eliglable for auction" - obviously incorrect. I sold 6 stars player today.

There are few complaints I fully agree with, for example the missing statistics (I also used them to decide whether I wanted the player). But as I said, in general I like the changes, I believe it will make the auctions quicker, it will give us more chances to buy and sell, it will work better across servers, it may also work better at high levels and at the end, I believe it will save us some tokens on lost auctions and on auctions where we buy for more than intended.

Dont you guys want to give the new system a chance and dont give it your "hates" until it really proves to be wrong?

(I am not an agent of Nordeus, believe me But dont hesitate to hate my post if you feel I am completely wrong.)

Santa
    The most annoying part of this that I completely disagree with on all parts is that you say that "good players are available for 1 token". So untrue! I looked at three auctions of good players and everyone went for between 35 and 40 tokens, and that was in that last week of the season, with players that were 90-95%. Unrealistic and complete bull****.

Anyway, you keep living in this hell of an update, I might as well quit the game.

Skickat från min ALE-L21 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I had an idea which could help the conflict. I know a lot of people do not like the new system, but I think it could be a fun addition to the game (at least, to help greedy teams lose tokens more). Also, I expect Nordeus devs spent a lot of time working on it. So I propose a compromise:

Add back the old Auctions system, and keep this new system around as a "Quick Auctions" system, next to Negotiations and Scout. The old auctions system would work the same way it used to, maybe with 1 hour auction periods instead of 1-3 hours to keep the speed up, and each token used to bid is lost. Humans selling players would go to this system, so that human managers can buy human-managed players. There would also be a list of 10-15 Nordgens appearing every 5 minutes or so on the "Quick Auctions" list, where teams can bid on players and not have to worry about losing tokens, but the players are likely to cost more overall.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea. I want to have the old Auctions system back, as I know a lot of you might as well. However, I think a Quick Auctions tab could be an exciting addition, as long as regular Auctions are an option.
    Great idea, would be absolutely amazing and work for everyone

Skickat från min ALE-L21 via Tapatalk
    FEDERICO74 and WagnnerGomes like this.

I seriously cannot understand those ferocious bidding wars 3 days before the season ends happening after the TM update now

Rookie
    Hi William, ok, I fully respect your experience. Obviously there are big differences between individual servers/auctions/territories etc. If your auctions require so many tokens to win a good player, then it is all bad of course and I completely understand you are very frustrated with that.

My server is probably more slow and auctions look differently. But I am also curiousl how the auctions will look like at the beginning of the new season. Maybe it will all be useless because there will be crazy wars. Lets see.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Hi William, ok, I fully respect your experience. Obviously there are big differences between individual servers/auctions/territories etc. If your auctions require so many tokens to win a good player, then it is all bad of course and I completely understand you are very frustrated with that.

My server is probably more slow and auctions look differently. But I am also curiousl how the auctions will look like at the beginning of the new season. Maybe it will all be useless because there will be crazy wars. Lets see.
    Yeah, that's what decided it all (whether I stop playing or try to endure while waiting for new update). The system still is horrible though. I don't like the fact that new players only show up every five minutes and that players from different levels can bid on the same players (like people who are more than 10 levels under me). That is a really ****ed feature I think.
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

There's something strange, I auctioned off a striker and right field with special ability, a really good player, he did more than 300 goals with my team, auctioned more than ten times, no offer ... it's very strange that....
    William Lycke likes this.

Dreamer
    [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April-screen-shot-2017-04-27-10.55.24-pm.jpg

How can an update which causes such scenes at auctions, 2 days before season ends, be good?

it's crazy......really

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 10.55.24 PM.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	81304

How can an update which causes such scenes at auctions, 2 days before season ends, be good?
    Yeah, it's 100% steaming horse crap...
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Rkv
    All of the bids are being winning by lvls 1, this have to change asap
    FEDERICO74 and William Lycke like this.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast