Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

I have an 18 year old man that I accidentally bought now I cannot sign him because of the impossibility to sell my old players. This is bullsh** .
    William Lycke likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

So ... i will win the championship . Good time for exit the game if the situation at the start of the next season is so crazy like the current situation. We have one day before season finish. And they fight and fight for players.

My current question is what will I do with my youth players ... signing in? But in this case I can´t sell them ... I think.

This update is soooo demotivating

Since Feb 2014 in game.

Quote Originally Posted by fc magdeburg View Post
    So ... i will win the championship . Good time for exit the game if the situation at the start of the next season is so crazy like the current situation. We have one day before season finish. And they fight and fight for players.

My current question is what will I do with my youth players ... signing in? But in this case I can´t sell them ... I think.

This update is soooo demotivating

Since Feb 2014 in game.
    Yeah, and I for some reason didn't even win the final. It was so obvious from the start that the game didn't want my team to win. My 130% players missed a penalty and their goalkeeper saved shots that always goes in goal in the animations.. so rigged, the other one probably liked the new update and got a good treatment... **** this game, it so unenjoyable right now
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Help me, I definitely do not want to stop playing T11, I refuse to believe that Nordeus is not able to recognize its error and give up an update that has brought more problems than solutions. If they wanted to spoil the auction system, why did they also affect the system of direct negotiations between managers?
    William Lycke and FEDERICO74 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you still can do it from pc version
    FEDERICO74 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you still can do it from pc version
    PC version is not different enough do be playable either though. They are both extremely similar and both suck since new update. I play on both.

My verdict on the update, so far:

- The fact that an auction can no longer take anything between one and three hours. There was a randomness about that that I didn't like. I think the new 4-minute bidding period is too short a timeframe (especially if you're selling, I'd recommend 15 minutes), but at least it's consistent.

DISLIKES:
    - When you put a player up for sale, you can no longer watch the bidding. You don't know who bids, and you don't know how much they're bidding. If the player is sold, you just get a notice and the money. This takes all the excitement out of selling players. Real bad.

- Before the update I fairly often received offers for my almost-next-star players, and that was often a good way of earning tokens. After the update I haven't received a single offer, despite the fact that I right now have six almost-next-star players. That can hardly be a coincidence.

- The update resets your team tactics. If you haven't changed them back to what you wanted, do so now. T11's testers should have caught that before release.

- The staggered partial stars look ugly on what had otherwise become a really decent T11 user interface during the past year or so.

- The fact that bidders from all levels from level 2 and up bid together is of course inspired by associations. It may be a good thing for managers on high levels who'd otherwise have fewer potential bidders, but the concept is just so unlike the real world. Would Garforth Town bid alongside Man. U. and Chelsea for Pogba or Messi? And would the big clubs bid alongside Garforth Town for some Sunday league Joe Doe? No. @ T11, associations were a nice addition that helped bring a social aspect into the game, but you've got to remember to stay in touch with how the real football world works, otherwise the game becomes unrealistic and downright weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    My verdict on the update, so far:

- The fact that an auction can no longer take anything between one and three hours. There was a randomness about that that I didn't like. I think the new 4-minute bidding period is too short a timeframe (especially if you're selling, I'd recommend 15 minutes), but at least it's consistent.

DISLIKES:
    - When you put a player up for sale, you can no longer watch the bidding. You don't know who bids, and you don't know how much they're bidding. If the player is sold, you just get a notice and the money. This takes all the excitement out of selling players. Real bad.

- Before the update I fairly often received offers for my almost-next-star players, and that was often a good way of earning tokens. After the update I haven't received a single offer, despite the fact that I right now have six almost-next-star players. That can hardly be a coincidence.

- The update resets your team tactics. If you haven't changed them back to what you wanted, do so now. T11's testers should have caught that before release.

- The staggered partial stars look ugly on what had otherwise become a really decent T11 user interface during the past year or so.

- The fact that bidders from all levels from level 2 and up bid together is of course inspired by associations. It may be a good thing for managers on high levels who'd otherwise have fewer potential bidders, but the concept is just so unlike the real world. Would Garforth Town bid alongside Man. U. and Chelsea for Pogba or Messi? And would the big clubs bid alongside Garforth Town for some Sunday league Joe Doe? No. @ T11, associations were a nice addition that helped bring a social aspect into the game, but you've got to remember to stay in touch with how the real football world works, otherwise the game becomes unrealistic and downright weird.
    I think you have nailed it. This is a great summary of the new cancerous update. Hope the developers read this.
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

A new bug in the version.

I did not get the money for win the championship. I contact the support.
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

I now realised just how much the new transfer system suck. It's impossible to find good players to find since you have tocheck the list every five minutes to find players, and there is only 2 players a time that's good enough to bid on, and when you're looking for specific positions it's impossible to find players. It was hard enough before to find good wingbacks and now it's impossible. They clearly haven't thought this through. There is no way to do good transfer now.

Skickat från min ALE-L21 via Tapatalk

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast