Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Rookie
    Yepp, this game is getting more fun each day. Another bug with prize money from last season not being given. Well, who needs the bloody cash if the TM nowadays is good only as a side circus show. I am staying away from that insane bidding wars crap.
    Selling is hell - no motivation whatsoever to train your legends up, so that they can have an honorable twilight of their careers in Chinas and MLSs of the lower levels.
    I am sooo tanking this season, then gonna see whether it's all really worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    Yepp, this game is getting more fun each day. Another bug with prize money from last season not being given. Well, who needs the bloody cash if the TM nowadays is good only as a side circus show. I am staying away from that insane bidding wars crap.
    Selling is hell - no motivation whatsoever to train your legends up, so that they can have an honorable twilight of their careers in Chinas and MLSs of the lower levels.
    I am sooo tanking this season, then gonna see whether it's all really worth my time.
    Yeah, not buying new players, hard defending and trying to win some titles. No need to sell players either. Might as well stay with what I got. On top of all I didn't get any money either.

Another thought I got this morning:

I don't think the developers have thought this auction system through enough to bring it into the game. It is now impossible to buy new good players at specific positions since I cannot log in once, look at the players. Favorite the one I like and then log in again when the auction is about to end. Now they force the players to check the transfer list every five minutes and since there is so few players on the list, and only 1 or 2 that are good enough to buy, it's virtually impossible to build a good team without spending tokens and buying scout players. Well done killing the game. It has been my favourite game for two years and now I can no longer enjoy it and it breaks my heart.
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Rkv
    17 - 20 tokens for every player, this is s***

CHANGE
    William Lycke and FEDERICO74 like this.

BUGS:
    - League prize money not paid out at beginning of new season

- Negotiations not working

Both seen on iOS 10.3.1

FEATURE REQUESTS:
    - Display special abilities on overview of players on auction. There should be space enough for it, because ( on iOS at least ) there's about 1/5 of the screen below the timer that's not used for anything.

- Let us be able to view ongoing bidding for players who we are selling on auctions.
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    BUGS:
    - League prize money not paid out at beginning of new season

- Negotiations not working

Both seen on iOS 10.3.1

FEATURE REQUESTS:
    - Display special abilities on overview of players on auction. There should be space enough for it, because ( on iOS at least ) there's about 1/5 of the screen below the timer that's not used for anything.

- Let us be able to view ongoing bidding for players who we are selling on auctions.
    And change back to the old auctions system thanks.
    fc magdeburg, Rkv and FEDERICO74 like this.

I ran of internet quota that was supposed to be for a month in 6 days.

The main cause : Top Eleven.
    William Lycke likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

NORDEUS DEVELOPERS PLS READ

My suggestions;

1. instead of just the cash for the player to go to the seller, even the tokens of the highest bidder should go to the seller along with money.

2. Keep the 4 minute auction thing and token refund, but just make each bid to be just 1 token always, not increasing it with each bid.

3. Decrease the cash amount rise with each new bid.

4. Only same level users to bid or 1-2 levels higher and lower
    Sunil Chetri and FEDERICO74 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manish Melvin View Post
    NORDEUS DEVELOPERS PLS READ

My suggestions;

1. instead of just the cash for the player to go to the seller, even the tokens of the highest bidder should go to the seller along with money.

2. Keep the 4 minute auction thing and token refund, but just make each bid to be just 1 token always, not increasing it with each bid.

3. Decrease the cash amount rise with each new bid.

4. Only same level users to bid or 1-2 levels higher and lower
    Ok how wold your first suggestion work?
    As at the moment nobody is bidding on any player that you sell lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Isn't the buyer just a bot now? and the player is just cremated afterwards?
    Bunzo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    For example, you put a player up for auction, and the highest bidder bids 25 tokens and 100m cash. According to my suggestion, both the 25 tokens as well as the cash should go to me(the seller).
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast