Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Quote Originally Posted by Manish Melvin View Post
    NORDEUS DEVELOPERS PLS READ

My suggestions;

1. instead of just the cash for the player to go to the seller, even the tokens of the highest bidder should go to the seller along with money.

2. Keep the 4 minute auction thing and token refund, but just make each bid to be just 1 token always, not increasing it with each bid.

3. Decrease the cash amount rise with each new bid.

4. Only same level users to bid or 1-2 levels higher and lower
    No No No, the new system is only trouble. The old system with different rounds was way better and caused less problem and controversy. And it's fine to lose tokens, that stops people form going crazy and bidding to round 40 and stops people from troll bidding just to raise the price and make serious managers lose more tokens.

Skickat från min ALE-L21 via Tapatalk

Rookie
    The new sale-purchase system is a total disaster. The transfer market is a big fake, unreal. For example, if Juventus wants to sell a player, it can be bought by Macherster City, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, etc. The player is "bought" by the system and withdraws from activity. Managers, in turn, buy players from the system, so nowhere, a 27-year-old player, where did he play? On the beaches of Brazil and going to the professionals so by miracle. The transfer market is not free, it is controlled by the system. In fact, the market for player transfers, and the sale-purchase of any products is free. Another unsettled aspect is that we can not buy players that value, for example, 95% from friends. In fact, if the Valencia team wants to send an offer to the X player, Lyon does it. This is impossible. Total disaster, no logic.Please go back to the previous version. Otherwise, most likely many managers will give up this game.

Quote Originally Posted by MDaniel45 View Post
    The new sale-purchase system is a total disaster. The transfer market is a big fake, unreal. For example, if Juventus wants to sell a player, it can be bought by Macherster City, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, etc. The player is "bought" by the system and withdraws from activity. Managers, in turn, buy players from the system, so nowhere, a 27-year-old player, where did he play? On the beaches of Brazil and going to the professionals so by miracle. The transfer market is not free, it is controlled by the system. In fact, the market for player transfers, and the sale-purchase of any products is free. Another unsettled aspect is that we can not buy players that value, for example, 95% from friends. In fact, if the Valencia team wants to send an offer to the X player, Lyon does it. This is impossible. Total disaster, no logic.Please go back to the previous version. Otherwise, most likely many managers will give up this game.
    Amen brother

Today's the first day of the new season, so I've used the new auction system quite a lot today, for selling as well as buying. I expected the new system to be slightly annoying and to take some time getting used to, but that wasn' the case.

Instead I now hate the new system with a vengeance. I can't find one positive thing about it, only a mile-long list of negatives, and the constant timing out of auctions is driving me crazy. While you're checking a for-sale player's stats and checking if he's got special abilities (because you can't see that on the overview page), the flaming auction times out, and your attempt at some research is wasted.

Also, there's a bug that means that some sold players appear on the next auction, where of course you can't buy them, because they're already sold. It seems that this latest version was tested for about 30 seconds before it was released, because there are so many errors in it that really should have been caught by even just average quality assurance.

I wonder who requested this rubbish; they can't have been serious. It's possibly too late to bring back the good old system, but I hope that T11 will very quickly rethink the new system and come up with something better in a release in the near future. Any change will be an improvement.
    Last edited by Jernet; 04-30-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Very bad New transfert system.... You will lost all the Good and active managers... all is said in mdaniel45 post

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Today's the first day of the new season, so I've used the new auction system quite a lot today, for selling as well as buying. I expected the new system to be slightly annoying and to take some time getting used to, but that wasn' the case.

Instead I now hate the new system with a vengeance. I can't find one positive thing about it, only a mile-long list of negatives, and the constant timing out of auctions is driving me crazy. While you're checking a for-sale player's stats and checking if he's got special abilities (because you can't see that on the overview page), the flaming auction times out, and your attempt at some research is wasted.

Also, there's a bug that means that some sold players appear on the next auction, where of course you can't buy them, because they're already sold. It seems that this latest version was tested for about 30 seconds before it was released, because there are so many errors in it that really should have been caught by even just average quality assurance.

I wonder who requested this rubbish; they can't have been serious. It's possibly too late to bring back the good old system, but I hope that T11 will very quickly rethink the new system and come up with something better in a release in the near future. Any change will be an improvement.
    So true, that current system is completely unplayable, and when I contacted the support to talk to the about this and the issue with the teams not getting the price moneyfrom Amsterdam league season, they completely ignored everything I said about the auctions system being bad.

To me it seems like they REALLY don't listen to their players...
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

I actually have a proposition that I think might work fine for them. The people I have spoken to about the new update have made one thing very obvious:

The new players love this update, the more experienced ones... not so much (everyone hates it).

My suggestion is therefore:

Keep the new auction system for those who are new to this game (I'm thinking perhaps levels 1-10) where they can bid on players all together and don't risk losing their previous tokens (cus let's be honest, in the beginning you didn't have a lot of tokens and to lose an auction were hard on the club). That's why it's great for them to not lose their tokens.

For the more experienced players on the other hand. The thought of not losing tokens and bidding with low level players are just crazy. Not only does this system make trolling possible, making it harder for the serious players to actually make good signings at a reasonable price, but it also seems really stupid that my first video on a player should cost me 15 tokens instead of just the one I paid in the old system. Also, most high level managers are fine with losing their tokens after an auction. Sure it burns a little when you lose 20 tokens to nothing, but it also stops trolls and it makes you prioritise and think your bids through.

Not only that, but all the experienced managers are used to the old system, likes the old system, and do not want to change it.

Now that associations have arrived in the game it makes even less sense to not lose your auctions since the associations already have brought an overflow of tokens in the system, making a lot of the old auctions go in longer than usual even if people new that they would lose their tokens. AND ALK WAS FINE.

That's just some thoughts I had, hope someone read it and find it interesting.

Have a mediocre day everyone and good luck with that auctions, I have been looking for a new left back all day and still haven't found a single good one in the new cancerous auction system.

Take care,
    Kind regards Willewiking FC (lvl 30).

Rookie
    i update my game after can't login the game on my android telephone, i have crash/stoped app error. Model is Lenovo S1La40. i sended to support mails but not response? Please help me and repairing this game.
    my game mail is :keskinahmet1453@gmail.com
    Last edited by rewulation; 04-30-2017 at 05:04 PM. Reason: edit

same here just about tokens n money

Quote Originally Posted by William Lycke View Post
    I actually have a proposition that I think might work fine for them. The people I have spoken to about the new update have made one thing very obvious:

The new players love this update, the more experienced ones... not so much (everyone hates it).

My suggestion is therefore:

Keep the new auction system for those who are new to this game (I'm thinking perhaps levels 1-10) where they can bid on players all together and don't risk losing their previous tokens (cus let's be honest, in the beginning you didn't have a lot of tokens and to lose an auction were hard on the club). That's why it's great for them to not lose their tokens.

For the more experienced players on the other hand. The thought of not losing tokens and bidding with low level players are just crazy. Not only does this system make trolling possible, making it harder for the serious players to actually make good signings at a reasonable price, but it also seems really stupid that my first video on a player should cost me 15 tokens instead of just the one I paid in the old system. Also, most high level managers are fine with losing their tokens after an auction. Sure it burns a little when you lose 20 tokens to nothing, but it also stops trolls and it makes you prioritise and think your bids through.

Not only that, but all the experienced managers are used to the old system, likes the old system, and do not want to change it.

Now that associations have arrived in the game it makes even less sense to not lose your auctions since the associations already have brought an overflow of tokens in the system, making a lot of the old auctions go in longer than usual even if people new that they would lose their tokens. AND ALK WAS FINE.

That's just some thoughts I had, hope someone read it and find it interesting.

Have a mediocre day everyone and good luck with that auctions, I have been looking for a new left back all day and still haven't found a single good one in the new cancerous auction system.

Take care,
    Kind regards Willewiking FC (lvl 30).
    i really wish they'd do this but alas no lvl 29....it will be my last

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast