Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

What's going on? Any words from developers or admins? I hate to complain about updates, but this one is really bad. I can't buy a decent players. Since this morning no more free offers for green and blue packs. I don't know. After almost three years of playing I feel, for the first time it's impossible to continue without being frustrated. Without free offers on green packs, I can't see how I can manage to stay in 3 competitions, plus train for the bonus.
    I am watching 20 commercials every day, but now it seems that's not enough (for Nordeus). Fighting for a player this morning with a third level manager made me really depressed. I'll continue this season as it is. I'll see how I feel about this game in four weeks time. Not sure if Nordeus wants me to stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rkv, William Lycke, McWifi and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by William Lycke View Post
    No No No, the new system is only trouble. The old system with different rounds was way better and caused less problem and controversy. And it's fine to lose tokens, that stops people form going crazy and bidding to round 40 and stops people from troll bidding just to raise the price and make serious managers lose more tokens.

Skickat från min ALE-L21 via Tapatalk
    That's my point; the new system sucks. And how is it fine to lose tokens? I hope they just stop promoting people who buy tokens. This is a disgraceful move from nordeus.

Bad update

This update is for Nordeus Shareholders and not for Nordeus stakeholders (the managers)
    Jernet, FEDERICO74 and achiie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    What's going on? Any words from developers or admins? I hate to complain about updates, but this one is really bad. I can't buy a decent players. Since this morning no more free offers for green and blue packs. I don't know. After almost three years of playing I feel, for the first time it's impossible to continue without being frustrated. Without free offers on green packs, I can't see how I can manage to stay in 3 competitions, plus train for the bonus.
    I am watching 20 commercials every day, but now it seems that's not enough (for Nordeus). Fighting for a player this morning with a third level manager made me really depressed. I'll continue this season as it is. I'll see how I feel about this game in four weeks time. Not sure if Nordeus wants me to stay.

If you as manager go to higher level your players are grading down. Now managers from all levels can bid on players of my level. Also bids starts on value of players and you can put players for auction 30% below and they don't reach their value. Where is the money (difference) going to? Very bad update indeed!!!!
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by McWifi View Post
    This update is for Nordeus Shareholders and not for Nordeus stakeholders (the managers)
    Speciality of players not visible on auction list anymore. You cannot follow auction on own players anymore.
    Who's in charge here?? The developers or the functional / commercial people ???
    Jernet and FEDERICO74 like this.

Speciality of players not visible on auction list anymore. You cannot follow auction on own players anymore.
    Who's in charge here?? The developers or the functional / commercial people ???
    Trading is no fun anymore!!!
    William Lycke and Jernet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post

I just saw a 96% player on level 19 being bought for 51 tokens by a manager level 30 in the auction.
    For me 96% ment in the old days to this manager 96% minus 11*20 = -124% (or other way around for me a player of 316%)
    Awesome or TERRIBLE?
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

I just saw a 96% player on level 19 being bought for 51 tokens by a manager level 30 in the auction.
    For me 96% ment in the old days to this manager 96% minus 11*20 = -124% (or other way around for me a player of 316%)
    Awesome or TERRIBLE?
    The new system is terrible, everyone wants​ to switch back.

I wish I had an answer on this, I'm already some seasons in the championship game against the same teams, I don't think you are so few teams of my level 49. in the Champions League instead I also play against teams of 4 upper classes, hard to win ... only servers were opened for the new type of auction for players? mix some teams of the same level, thanks

I can't imagine how Lvl. 40+ managers are coping up.
    Seriously hats off to you guys

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast