Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Post the results of the new auctions system HERE!

Post the results of the new auctions system HERE!

The new auction system is not just terrible, it's chaotic. Let's prove the makers how bad it is by showing them the results of the bidding wars that occurs in this section!
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Here's one of my examples

Post the results of the new auctions system HERE!-img_0379.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Dreamer
    Would you buy 5 days before new season these players .... ? I was observing only for little while..... and I have to say, newbies are putting the price up big time ....Post the results of the new auctions system HERE!-blbost0.jpgPost the results of the new auctions system HERE!-blbost1.jpgPost the results of the new auctions system HERE!-blbost2.jpg

Let them waste tokens 4 days before the season ends...

I'll wait until the next season starts to share any thoughts about this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

I can only imagine it will be worse at the start of the next season. Everyone on the entire server will be trying to buy the same players. It's going to be ridiculous.
    Bunzo, Temidayo_ and lespa like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Famous
    Bidding against level 1 players with no experience... there are some auction theory implications of any bid at any stage adds"10 $econd$" and can introduce a player with 120T bank into the bid without experience/goals and limitations that direct most of us to act "rationally"...

First I saw went from 5t before the first 10s count to 28 at the sale, an unexceptional MC, with new bidders coming in until the end.
    CM-16 likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I can only imagine it will be worse at the start of the next season. Everyone on the entire server will be trying to buy the same players. It's going to be ridiculous.
    If we're given new players every 4 minutes, I don't see the point why we're making a big deal about it.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    If we're given new players every 4 minutes, I don't see the point why we're making a big deal about it.
    The problem is that these players are visible to every single manager, no matter what level. Let's consider:

Every 4 minutes, 15 players get added. Let's say, theoretically, that players are added all 24 hours. That means that there are 360 transfer periods, and 5,400 players added every day. That seems like a lot, right?

But let's look at how many leagues there are. Let's estimate that there are an average of 6 leagues on each server for levels 1-42 (let's say there are no levels above the level above me, just for the sake of calculation). That's 252 leagues on one server, or 3,528 teams. All of these teams would be looking at the same players to buy, and there's not even enough players to go around to give 2 players to every team, even if every player gets added.

Now consider that a) there are likely more teams and leagues bidding on the same players than I have considered, and b) there are only a couple players who are actually skilled enough to buy on the transfer market. You're going to have crazy prices every 4 minutes on the players that are actually wanted, which is going to drive up prices and reward token buyers, while punishing those who play for free.

I still fail to see how they looked at the old system and thought "No, we don't need to make slight changes to this. Let's just replace it with something totally different that nobody asked for."
    gamer5289, Temidayo_ and lespa like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well I guess you can still get good players close to a new star for very less and sell them on negotiations after that for a better price. Good deals would be possible!

On another side, on a quick look I've seen dozens of players on sale for 30 tokens + and prices going close to 200M easy.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    jcohen42, as I said on another post, there's still a limited number of managers who can see them is not like all the server can see it at once. The number can be the same as before but the problem is that now you would also bid vs low level managers who usually bid more chaotically.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast