Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NorthLondonIsRed
  • 1 Post By NorthLondonIsRed
  • 1 Post By RedsBleedRed

Thread: New Auctions - F.A.Q. (frequently asked questions)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

New Auctions - F.A.Q. (frequently asked questions)

Let’s start a F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions) here, to make some things clear.

I hope for not answered questions , we ‘re gonna have some answers from the adms.
    Every one can ask something that didn’t understand and anyone can answer (if had any info from somewhere, or experience)

* This first post, gonna be update with the latest questions and answers.

* Please, don’t post here if you agree or disagree with the latest features.
    There are many other threads for this.
    This thread gonna be strictly a FAQ and all out of topic posts, gonna be deleted.

* Also I would like to ask you, not to reply with a quote this first topic but copy/paste a question or an answer you want to add a comment.
    Thanks (for some feedback too )

1) I can see some players with triple positions but never seen a player with a special ability. Aren’t there any players with sa anymore ?
    - Yes, there are players with sa. Check this post #28 https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...eatures-3.html

2) I ‘m LV18 and selling a player for 100 M’. If a manager from LV1 buy him , shall he pay those 100 M’ for him ?
    - No, the manager from LV1, gonna pay a relative amount for his level, for example 1,5- 2 M’ but you ‘re gonna take your 100 M’.

3) If I sell a player with a good discount, another manager also gonna buy this player with a relative (for his lv) discount ?
    - No, only bot teams buying our players so better set the max price

4) Are there 3* free agent veterans in the market ?
    - No

5) Are there norgens (nordeus generated players from bot teams) ?
    - All are nordgens but not all fast trainers

6) When I ‘m selling a 3* player, is he a 5* player for a -2 LV manager who is watching the same market or he is a 3* player for everyone ?
    - Doesn't matter, a bot team gonna buy him anyway

7) When I ‘m selling my 7* player, he is a 5* player for everyone as the previous version.
    But if I ‘m selling a 2* players, what is his quality for the other managers ?
    - Doesn't matter. I sold a 2* player form a team I have at lv1, to a bot team.

8) I went in an auction which is in 8 token and 100 M’. If I make a bid and win, that means I have to pay 9 tokens (even if I made only one bid) ?
    - Yes.

9) Why none of the players I can see in the normal market, wearing an official (or not) jersey ? Are they nordgen ? (from bot teams ?) . Is there a chance to see a player from a human team ?
    - yes , no

10) Except from different levels, there are also managers from different servers ?
    Can a friend from the same asso group (and different server) to bid in our player when we set him for selling ?
    - yes, no
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-28-2017 at 08:38 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I sold a player earlier today....who bought him ?
    There was no information bar that I had sold him for x amount.

edit:
    I bought a couple of18 year olds this morning to test , both with 3 positions
    very quick to add a SA ...I would suggest they are definitely Nordgen players on that list we see..
    Where our players go that you sell ..is anybody guess
    Last edited by Bunzo; 04-25-2017 at 09:43 PM.

Funny FAQ thread with most of the answers being "not sure" Time will tell I guess.

All players on the market are generated by the game imo.

Players sold by managers don't show up on the market, they just end up in the limbo if the games chooses to "buy them".
    Last edited by NorthLondonIsRed; 04-25-2017 at 10:03 PM.
    RedsBleedRed likes this.

Addicted
    For point number 5 , all i can say is that all players i've seen in the TM list have not premium jersey or emblem. It seems they are all nordgens despite some are old . So , my question would be : where are the players from other manager's squad ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    For point number 5 , all i can say is that all players i've seen in the TM list have not premium jersey or emblem. It seems they are all nordgens despite some are old . So , my question would be : where are the players from other manager's squad ?
    I have a feeling that when a player you want to sell "passes the check" you just get the cash for him and he is deleted.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Rookie
    I have to totally agree with NorthLondonisRed over there (even though he's an Arse fan). The answer to question #5 is the most definite 'yes'. Moreover, all of them are nordgens. Which renders all questions/answers on selling players meaningless.
    NorthLondonIsRed likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    After this explanation
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...on-system.html

many questions have been answered .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html