Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Are all players on the Transfer Market nordgens? Where do our players go?

Dreamer

Are all players on the Transfer Market nordgens? Where do our players go?

It is my theory that when we get 15 new players every 4 minutes, they are all created by Nordeus, and none are from actual human managers.
    I also have the theory that none of our players actually go to the TM.
    I am going to post my theories as to why I think this is true. I hope that admin will confirm, deny, or at least offer some clarification as to what is happening and why.

1: When I try to sell a player, I can sell him from I believe, 80-114M give or take. However when I attempt to buy a player, my 1st bid is 128M. So where is this other 34-48M going?

2: We can only see 3-5 star players, if players are seen at all levels the same, then 3 star players should never sell, 1-2 star players should not even be visible, and 6+ star players should not even be able to be sold.
    Obviously this is not true, since I myself have sold a 2 star player, others have reported selling 1 star players and 6 star players. So there is some manipulation here.

3: I have yet to see any players on the TM which are clearly man made. By that I mean, obviously unbalanced ratings, such as a ST with 150% Attack, 130% PM, and 20% Defense. These kinds of players, while rare, did appear regularly on my transfer markets before, especially in players over 27. Nordgens on the other hand, are only slightly skewed towards the key stats.

4: Many managers have reported unfathomable results from attempting to sell players. One reported attempt to sell a 118% 2 position player with an SA and got no bites. In the old days this would be 98% a level higher and the other managers would be going nuts. Just last season for a 21yr old with 2 positions and FK ability I got 350M for. I find it very hard to believe that the beginners are having bidding wars for mediocre players (I witnessed some of this myself), yet a premium player like that doesn't get any action.

5: When you sell a player, he instantly starts at 4:00. That means, in theory for this to happen, a new batch of players would have to appear every second. So every 4 minutes there are 3600 players up for grabs (assuming we all see the same 15 for the ticker we're on)? I find that impossible, or at the very least, impossible without a serious influx of nordgens.

6: Stats are gone, why would stats be gone unless to cover up this fact?

7: The new 3 position players are in some cases, impossible to be man made. I've seen a lot of 18-19yr olds with 3 non natural positions (MC + MR + DMR for example) which would have required training a new position. While possible, why would people be building up these players, then selling them so quickly? That is illogical and it is happening way too often now. Before it would be really hard to find a 3 position players except for stuff like DMC/DML/DMR or AMC/AML/AMR. Now all of a sudden they are everywhere?

8: The game no longer tells us where our player goes when sold. Again, why take this away unless to cover up the fact they really aren't going anywhere?

So there you have it, there is my evidence and reasons for my theories that:
    A: All players on the TM are Nordgens
    B: When we put our players up for sale, no one actually bids, it's just decided at random if he sells and for how much, then disappears.

Nordeus, I hope you will be willing to confirm or deny my theories. If my theories are true, we are entitled to know this, if they are not true, then please explain and clarify some of the questions and issues I have raised here to help us all better understand what is going on.

Thank you!

I'm almost 100% sure of everything you wrote. Some signs like triple-position young players, no players with obvious custom names, selling your own players being so hard - all of this and many more makes me believe you're right.

Good post ... I hope Nordeus will answer the questions.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by fc magdeburg View Post
    Good post ... I hope Nordeus will answer the questions.
    Are you kidding, right? More than a month waiting for nordeus to explain the decrease on videos for greens and still nothing. Do you really think that that are gonna explain themselves?
    Altiplano likes this.

Yeeeeees, I kidding.

Rookie
    I think the original post is pretty accurate...Obviously nordeous won't say

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    If the assumption that the players we put up for sale are snatched by the machine and then deleted is accurate (and so far I have seen no evidence that would make me believe otherwise), this is a serious miscalculation on the part of Nordeus in regard to the emotional attachment of managers to the squads they have built. Just think, from now on instead of giving your academy graduate a chance to develop his career elsewhere or giving a fresh start to a player in his prime who simply doesn't perform well enough in your current squad or giving an honorable discharge to your legend who still has a couple of seasons in him but doesn't get enough playing time in your team, you are basically sending them all to the slaughter!
    Last edited by RedsBleedRed; 04-26-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    If the assumption that the players we put up for sale are snatched by the machine and then deleted (and so far I have seen no evidence that would make me believe otherwise), this is a serious miscalculation on the part of Nordeus in regard to the emotional attachment of managers to the squads they have built. Just think, from now on instead of giving your academy graduate a chance to develop his career elsewhere or giving a fresh start to a player in his prime who simply doesn't perform well enough in your current squad or giving an honorable discharge to your legend who still has a couple of seasons in him but doesn't get enough playing time in your team, you are basically sending them all to the slaughter!
    Yep big miscalculation

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by fc magdeburg View Post
    Yeeeeees, I kidding.
    I knew it, lol

Our players go to the slaughterhouse, while we get nordgens from every age/role. And I agree with everypoint, especially with the 4 minutes timer starting instantly when you sell a player and stats.
    That's just my assumption though, it makes the "transfer market" not a real "transfer" but more of a create/delete player feature
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast