Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: I spoken the truth,and look the consequences!

Then I must say, you and I have an opposite problem.

I hate buying auction players because out of every 10 transfers, I only succeed at 1 and sometimes, even never. I end up losing all of my tokens because of the way the auctions go. Do you know who are the people who always win these auctions in my case? You Europeans and those people from the middle east. Now, I'm stuck in a situation where I don't even have a spare player for AMR position and I use my AML players to play in that position. There was even a season where, I didn't even have a complete 11 and I ended up playing players from difference positions. I ended up losing players because they ended up retiring and I can't buy new players quick enough.

The funny thing to this whole thing is that, I'm a Malaysian. For your information, buying tokens here is really expensive. We need ~ RM 3 (our local currency) in order to get USD 1. So, for most Malaysians, it would be considered a luxury. I've only bought once and I bought only a small amount just to test out the tokens thing. So, should I degrade myself and behave in the same capacity as you?

So how can we help to make it easier for you to play T11 ? sticky this thread and ask all T11 manager not to compete with you in the auction ? Start a donation drive so that you get more tokens to fend off other during auctions ? There is nothing we can do about it dude ! Everyone here is facing competition during auction but thats the rules of engagement. What can be done ? You might as well open a ticket to Nordeus and ask them to put you in a single player server with daily generated players in the transfer list !!!
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Banned
    FOR ENGLISH I USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE AND THE THE TRANSLATION IS ****ty
    FOR FRENCH I DONT NEED GOOGLE TRANSLATE,,,,

MDKII
    Locking this thread.

Top Eleven is a game accessible to people from all around the world, much like how football is a sport that is played by various nations. We do not allow any discriminatory posts on these forums, so please keep those opinions to yourself.
    Lola.Milo, Capticus and Mister Q like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123