Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: impossible to sell average players with the new market update ?

  1. #1
    Dreamer ElPocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    on the beach
    Posts
    351

    impossible to sell average players with the new market update ?

    Hello there,

    i only like half of the update when there are new players every 4 minutes but the other half which is selling is not good,it will be hard to sell average players now because people will just wait 4 minutes to buy the good ones,plus it's annoying login in every 5 minutes to put your players on sale again ,it was better before when you just put it and wait for 3 or 4 hours which gives him more chance to be sold ,

    Anyone is having this problem too ?

  2. #2
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Hello there,

    i only like half of the update when there are new players every 4 minutes but the other half which is selling is not good,it will be hard to sell average players now because people will just wait 4 minutes to buy the good ones,plus it's annoying login in every 5 minutes to put your players on sale again ,it was better before when you just put it and wait for 3 or 4 hours which gives him more chance to be sold ,

    Anyone is having this problem too ?
    I sold a youth 3* GK after about 4 tries (about 16 minutes). It's annoying to retry every 5 minutes I agree, but I think they are automatically bought from bots and not real players.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  3. #3
    Rkv
    Rkv is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6
    Same here.

  4. #4
    Dreamer ElPocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    on the beach
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I sold a youth 3* GK after about 4 tries (about 16 minutes). It's annoying to retry every 5 minutes I agree, but I think they are automatically bought from bots and not real players.
    So it's like Fifa mobile now,Bots buys when they want to with the price they want ,people hated that , i like change but the old system was better

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I sold a youth 3* GK after about 4 tries (about 16 minutes). It's annoying to retry every 5 minutes I agree, but I think they are automatically bought from bots and not real players.
    Yes it's true.
    I suppose nordeus the one who is buying our players and maybe they sold it later.
    So finally we also buy player from nordeus, not real manager.

    Sent using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    you cant even buy from friend. they control the market.

  7. #7
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,041
    I still can buy from friends. Am I the only one ?
    Club: FC Lomagne

    Level: 33

    Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

    Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    265
    Seem like we all can't sell 6 star and above players? I been trying to sell one guy 23 yrs old with special ability at 118% , auctioned him 10 times to no avail. While some players 27-30 yrs old at 90-95% are selling like hot cakes inside auction there.

    Reason i'm selling him is because he gave 5-5 ratings in CL legs. But thats another matter.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 04-26-2017 at 12:00 PM.

  9. #9
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,041
    You may sell 6+ players or even 2 or 1. They just do not go to the "real" market and it can take time (took me 8 or 9 attempts to do so)
    Club: FC Lomagne

    Level: 33

    Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

    Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

  10. #10
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I still can buy from friends. Am I the only one ?
    anyone else that can buy from friend? coz i cant.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast