Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The 35T managers are finished

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjack View Post
    That's my prediction. They won't be able to keep up with this new system where you compete against the entire player base for a player, not just players your level. I'm happy this was my tanking season, I won't have to go in the madness of the next few days. I will eat some popcorn and watch it though.
    We'll see.
    It's not looking hopeful from the auctions I've watched the last few days, but we'll find out tomorrow if I can replace a team as usual.

To be a 35T manager, does that mean you don't participate in association?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    We'll see.
    It's not looking hopeful from the auctions I've watched the last few days, but we'll find out tomorrow if I can replace a team as usual.
    We will see indeed, but I can't see how it could be better. At the end of the season you see auctions in the 15-20T from some managers that want to get fast trainers or else for the next season. This is in my opinion a handful of managers compared to the entire base. So imagine what will happen when everyone is refreshing their team at the same time at the beginning of the season.

Again, I'm happy I don't need to do it this time lol

ive won 8 leagues in 11 seasons 2 trebles a few doubles never bought any tokens ever
    thats why my team is called topayistofail

if u start buying tokens it will never end u end up chasing ur losses or winning easily which is no fun. i lost the league last day of season twice could easily have been 10/11 you dont need to spend to compete.
    i aint spending money on any game it gets my time which is enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjack View Post
    That's my prediction. They won't be able to keep up with this new system where you compete against the entire player base for a player, not just players your level. I'm happy this was my tanking season, I won't have to go in the madness of the next few days. I will eat some popcorn and watch it though.
    hows this new system work anyway? the % applies to all levels?
    i never buy/bid first week of a new season anyway just track what happens.
    i always look at if i can win the league on paper first before worrying about transfers. if i thought i was way off id tank for a season never had to yet though.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RedManc7 View Post
    ive won 8 leagues in 11 seasons 2 trebles a few doubles never bought any tokens ever
    thats why my team is called topayistofail

if u start buying tokens it will never end u end up chasing ur losses or winning easily which is no fun. i lost the league last day of season twice could easily have been 10/11 you dont need to spend to compete.
    i aint spending money on any game it gets my time which is enough.

I'm with you and that is why I'm what is called a 35T. I thought it was more fun to manage tokens based on what the game was giving me, bid wisely, and try to get the best team I could have while not spending too much. And like, you, in 11 seasons, one treble, many doubles, and won the league about 8 times out of 11. Some seasons were awesome, some I was frustrated but that is the thrill of such a game.

However, from what I can see tonight, I'm done. I just saw a 99% player of 28 years go for 28 tokens. I can't compete in such a system anymore, Unless maybe if I buy 79% players, tank two seasons training my players, and then purchase some scouts on the 3rd season. But I don't feel like doing that. I think I'm gonna burn my tokens on scouts, make a huge team this season and call this game over
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Famous
    Right, just signed 12 players, all low 5*, round about 85%, all over 28 years old and it cost me 16 tokens in total.
    This new system may be deadly if you want young high value players, but it seems far easier to pick up decent squad players.
    Didn't like it at all to start with but reluctantly happy after the first transfer window.
    Bunzo likes this.

i'm a 100 tokens per season manager and I won't survive for another 2 seasons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12