Like Tree11Likes
  • 6 Post By ElPocho
  • 2 Post By ElPocho
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By achiie

Thread: i hate the new market

i hate the new market

Seriously every good player now cost like 15 tokens from the market , i ve been playing for 4 years saving tokens ,making smart purchases avoiding bidding wars ,i finally have more tokens and money that i needed ,but this is too much , in order to have a decent team these days i have to spend around 100 tokens or more,in this case i'll be broke in 2 seasons ..

why top eleven got so greedy suddenly,isn't it enough the millions of ads we re watching daily ?

Bring the old market back :!!!!
    Last edited by ElPocho; 04-30-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Good word,
    If I found another game for football management I leave top eleven.
    The tandanse is bug and more bug, news bad market... Etcc.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

i hate the new market

I posted the below in one of the many threads on the same topic:
    This is just what Nordeus wanted. They give away 50/100 tokens in Associations, they have to get them back somehow.
    Frankly it surprises me how outraged some people are about the new transfer system.
    Like it or not, it's here to stay just like all the previous updates many people did not like or want.
    Before people jump on my comments I don't necessarily agree with some of the changes either but at the end of the day it's all about a business making money and recouping what they give away.

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I posted the below in one of the many threads on the same topic:
    This is just what Nordeus wanted. They give away 50/100 tokens in Associations, they have to get them back somehow.
    Frankly it surprises me how outraged some people are about the new transfer system.
    Like it or not, it's here to stay just like all the previous updates many people did not like or want.
    Before people jump on my comments I don't necessarily agree with some of the changes either but at the end of the day it's all about a business making money and recouping what they give away.

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    I don't think you understand,this is the worse update,this is 100% corporate greed and not giving the community what they want and we don't want much just a chance to play a new season with some decent players ,this is a disaster selling same players to every manager of any level,when the day come where a young player from the market cost 47 tokens or more,then it's time to stop and just quit ,thanks for the good memories through,the old top eleven rocks and was fair to everyone .
    achiie and Sunil Chetri like this.

Just a sample from what's happening but i know that you saw even worse .when i say you need 100 tokens i guess i was talking gently

i hate the new market-18236448_1319695538137513_2036323516_o.jpg

i hate the new market-18236077_1319695624804171_1684645419_o.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    I don't think you understand,this is the worse update
    I totally understand and just because I disagree with your opinion doesn't make mine incorrect. I've been playing this game for 4 years and rarely miss a game. I've seen many updates, each one seemingly worse than the one before. You just get used to it and carry on or you quit. Choice is always yours as the customer.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I totally understand and just because I disagree with your opinion doesn't make mine incorrect. I've been playing this game for 4 years and rarely miss a game. I've seen many updates, each one seemingly worse than the one before. You just get used to it and carry on or you quit. Choice is always yours as the customer.
    you saw how many tokens i have and i had 85 tokens more before i bought two new players,and i'm someone who like to build a decent 5 stars team at the start of every season and make it 6 stars by the end of it.

you believe at the current prices i will survive for another 2 season ? what about new comer i don't think they have enough tokens to start with anyways .

i hate the new market

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    you saw how many tokens i have and i had 85 tokens more before i bought two new players,and i'm someone who like to build a decent 5 stars team at the start of every season and make it 6 stars by the end of it.

you believe at the current prices i will survive for another 2 season ? what about new comer i don't think they have enough tokens to start with anyways .
    I'm in the same boat as you, as are many others. Maybe it is corporate greed. But from Nordeus' point of view this will encourage people to buy tokens. I can see it from both sides and whilst I sympathise with those who are affected, nobody is forcing them, they do have the option to give it up and find another game. You will find in most games you have to spend money to compete. This one is no different.
    And no, I'm not a token buyer.
    ElPocho likes this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Yes... unofficially it has become pay-to-play.

Take it or leave it. Nobody gives a S**t.
    It's truth, that's why it hurts.
    dave1311 likes this.