Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Injuries, this is total BS, im quiting.........

Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    One red pack /1 friendly match. but you have to make sure that. no players get injured in friendly matches.
    and that you don't get yellow cards.

Pro
    cheers for the info guys, just gonna change my formation i think! Had looked for a replacement on the TL but my TL is ****e!

Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    One red pack /1 friendly match. but you have to make sure that. no players get injured in friendly matches.
    That is incorrect. You can get injuries in friendlies. But you can let your substitute/reserve players play there, so it won't matter that much.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Banned
    can any1 explain how i send a post, ive logged on gone on2 new posts there doesnt seem 2 b anything that says post a message.

not only you can have injuries but you can have yellows even if you play soft tackling. friendly games are usefull only for match practise for the reserves and to try formations and tactics. not for collecting boosters. you can end up worse
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Apprentice
    I just got two injuries in one unimportant match, one in the first! minute... it was a match against an inactive player, I won 9-1. Luckily,the two injured players were from my B-Team since I wanted to save my A-Team for a CL match 30 mins later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12