Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Players condition recover

Players condition recover

Hi people! I have been wondering if it works like i think or not. This teori is nothing i belive top eleven have been going thru with but,
    If i train my players condition, should the players condition recovery be much bigger?

Or is the condition I train my players on the condition on how long they can play without losing condition?

What does then condition do in their skills ?

Cuz if my teori is ture, we all should just train condition at first to get a fast condition recovery in the late game when training all the hardcore training about techniques and in this case we should not have the big need of using this condition packs ??

Rookie
    The condition if used during a match, your olayers don't get tired easily... That's what i have noticed every time i use it?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    wrong theory

condition as a skill doesn't affect how much a player gonna loose in a game.
    Also using the condition bonus, doesn't mean that after the game the players have lost less condition.

Condition in both cases, mean that at the 2nd part till the end of the game, we see that the cond. bar is dropping
    so that affects the performance of the players (comparing with the beginning of the game, when the bar is full).
    so with a high cond. or the extra bonus, this penalty is smaller.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    wrong theory

condition as a skill doesn't affect how much a player gonna loose in a game.
    Also using the condition bonus, doesn't mean that after the game the players have lost less condition.

Condition in both cases, mean that at the 2nd part till the end of the game, we see that the cond. bar is dropping
    so that affects the performance of the players (comparing with the beginning of the game, when the bar is full).
    so with a high cond. or the extra bonus, this penalty is smaller.
    So if the condition is high(*condition level is high compared to strength)*, i will be able to train them better or at least more often?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, condition is only a "in game" skill.
    Suppose that you have a DC with 110% and low condition/ M&P skills and your other DC has a 100% but his condition/ M&P skills are higher, then after 70' min of a match (for example), the 2nd DC maybe will perform better that the first because he has higher skills there and less reduce in his defending skills than the first DC.
    Or another example : If you have a team with players who have high M&P skills, then high pressing or man to man can be more effective for you.

Of course all that are minor details, but focus on that - condition skills have nothing to do with training or less use of green packs.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-02-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    lycka500 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html