Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Why so many complains about different levels in auctions ?

thanks for your post but it's a little out of topic.
    most of the posts here are out of topic

that's the "key" question.
    How many managers are watching those 10-15 players who are in my transfers list right now.
    Not from which level or server.
    so it's nordeus that manipulates how high the auctions can go.
    If a group of players can be seen from 20 managers (no matter the level) every time, the bids can stay low
    If a group of players can be seen from 200 managers every time, there gonna be bidding wars every time.
    Simple ? not for many people
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by laurarig1 View Post
    I'm absolutely agree on time spending. Crazy!!! But I have a question. Did you was able to buy a 21 yesrs old players with 99% with 1 token?
    If I check just know the auction "page", there are still many poor players sold for at least 12 token. The best one are sold at 26 and more tokens...
    Ciao,
    Laura
    Hi Laura,
    I have bought for example 18 y. o. goalkeeper with SA for 2T, 19 y. o. AML/AMC with corner SA for 2T and some other youngsters without SA for 1T as well. All of them 90-95%. I have made recently a new account on TE to observe what logic are newbies or lower levels using by buying players to find the right tactic. Honestly I haven't found any logic there 😂😂😂
    So, passion and no rush is the only advice 😉

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Honestly I haven't found any logic there
    lol
    yes, me too.
    I have two teams parked at lv1 and really there is no logic
    I 've started a thread some months ago
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...s-newbies.html

But I don't understand with what logic a newbie can bid so many times, increasing also the value of a player, without having enough money to pay.
    What nordeus is thinking, that this guy gonna buy token to cover his debt ?
    Of course not, he just gonna drop his bankrupt team and start another account.
    As we cannot bid without having enough token, we shouldn't be allowed to bid, if we don't have the money to pay for the value of a player in auctions.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-04-2017 at 06:08 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    You can view this as another complaint if you want, but as far as I'm concerned it's just another example of why bidding at auction between managers of all levels is not a good idea.
    07:45 and my auction list contains an 18 year old 3 position attacking midfielder at 96%.
    This a player that I would be prepared to spend 300 rest packs on. A player with a long future at my club.
    So of we go into the bidding.
    At 25 tokens I call it a day and watch with interest as the player is sold for 29 tokens.
    Into the buying managers home screen I go to find a level 4 manager who is now half a million in debt.
    If the buying manager is going to use tokens to cover his clubs financial debt all well and good. But what kind of concerns me is that this "experienced" manager at level 4 will soon be wondering WTF happened when his best players are being sold by Nordeus to pay his clubs debts without his consent. Thus depriving myself, a higher level manager, of the opportunity to invest in a player.
    It's plain to see that the new auction system benefits Nordeus immensely. But I worry for the future if lower level managers are forced into bankruptcy and therefore either quit or start afresh at level 1.

Why nobody understands that in this game only exist NORDEUS-money makers and PLAYERS who are ''forced'' to buy more and more tokens?...

nobody force when the game is FREE unless YOU force yourself to play.
    Brian Dang and nikolgiorgos like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    lol
    yes, me too.
    I have two teams parked at lv1 and really there is no logic
    I 've started a thread some months ago
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...s-newbies.html

But I don't understand with what logic a newbie can bid so many times, increasing also the value of a player, without having enough money to pay.
    What nordeus is thinking, that this guy gonna buy token to cover his debt ?
    Of course not, he just gonna drop his bankrupt team and start another account.
    As we cannot bid without having enough token, we shouldn't be allowed to bid, if we don't have the money to pay for the value of a player in auctions.
    You mean something like this? 😂 😂 😂

Odoslané z LG-H850 pomocou Tapatalku

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yea, not that higher level managers are much better.
    many people has quite low perception of the game.
    I 'm LV30 now, have a player in nego list but didn't get any descent offer (5 tokes for example) so to give this player

Why so many complains about different levels in auctions ?-sell-mc.jpg

but some of them could spend easily 40-50 tokens for a player like him in the market.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Simple. Because now leveling is irrelevant. I only see an option and that is beeting on ranking the cups and leagues won by the blayers

And they need to balance the prizes giving tokens for winning the league and cup because the transfer market is a great token eater

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast