Thread: Suitable ticket price

Suitable ticket price

I am at level 4. Till today i never adjusted ticket pricing so its still 3$ per ticket for all competetions.

Can u guys tell me what price I set for Cup, Champions League and League?

My stadium capacity is 13K and currently its under construction for 21K stadium capacity.
    Last edited by Mak112; 05-01-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    start with a logic of 1,5 or 2 X your level and then observe and adjust
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Something wrong with this ticket price, as nik given logical price it's not working one of my club, I tried other method :

(max win league bonus - per league match revenue) / max attendance

its also not working. Strange thing is all my AC clubs are same lvl, all of them I use Tibi San's above formula [here: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-price-8.html] and now it's some time work some time not, if I change 1.5 or 2 x method then some of the club work some not.

anyway, its just beginning of the season, I'm going to keep eye and come back with more data.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

I bring one example with screenshot:

Suitable ticket price-ticket-price-1.jpg

Suitable ticket price-ticket-price-2.jpg

If I calculate club lvl and go with 1.5 or 2x then league ticket price is 7 * 1.5 = 10.5 or 7 * 2 = 14 or (800 - 336) / 40 = 11.6 [(max win league bonus - per league match revenue) / max attendance]

Based on league ticket price I always add +1 for CL and Cup [as screenshot], its work for me all the time; this time its not working with one of my academy club but working with another academy club.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sometimes it has to do with your opponent.
    if the price is near the limit, a strong oppo will attract more fans than an abandoned team.
    Check this out.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    sometimes it has to do with your opponent.
    if the price is near the limit, a strong oppo will attract more fans than an abandoned team.
    Check this out.
    I know n agree with you but my team were champion last season n oppo not, so don't know how he attracted more fan than mine.

Later today I'll post another screenshot with my another club, same lvl n same ticket price but totally opposite

Thanks

At level 38 my ticket prices are approx...

x3.5 level League
    x4.3 level CL
    x5.0 level Cup
    x0.8 level FA

Cup is always much higher than league, a little higher than CL. FA is very slow to be able to increase and maintain 5% possession bonus, especially because you can face low level teams in FA.

Ticket prices are also dynamic within a season, you can keep increasing them as you move through to higher levels of CL and Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    I know n agree with you but my team were champion last season n oppo not, so don't know how he attracted more fan than mine.
    Later today I'll post another screenshot with my another club, same lvl n same ticket price but totally opposite
    Thanks
    because the fans of your oppo, came to see your team.
    But your fans didn't came to see oppo team.