Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Look at the difference this is unfair

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    We do not have the same definition of the word "unfair". He just has a better team. And you have room for a great result. Him not.
    On the other hand, I must disagree with khris: to me, the difference is huge. I can't rememeber losing a match in that situation when I was fully prepared and present. A couple of draws certainly.
    Quote Originally Posted by naveen.rana61 View Post
    3-0 win ������
    ^^^^^^

C'mon, is the same as always guys, is just nderstand the concept and margin of beatability. Till +8AvQ there was margin, is 1,5+ stars, then the individual internal programming of players + the scenario choosen by the game (jus check Asso' tournaments when we add x3 9* from loans nah?) can make players overcove situations VS players of +4* so thats a +80% prfectly.

Since we have seen how the limits in skill points was deleted, and theres no max. of +20 skill points between the min/max. atribute, the diffrance has even increased.

I know what to say and why.

Good game Naveen.

Please be happy in the knowledge that I enjoyed that win immensely. Anyway, you didn't show up for the match and I did so that gave me a significant advantage.

Till the next time!

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I lost my CL final 3-0 against team 15% weaker. How do i feel.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Please be happy in the knowledge that I enjoyed that win immensely. Anyway, you didn't show up for the match and I did so that gave me a significant advantage.

Till the next time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12