Thread: Can anyone tell me abt form of players ?

Can anyone tell me abt form of players ?

i buy a scout and i trained him up to 7 stars. but he is too useless in match and his form always 5-5-5-5 .. i dont know why and how to make him better than now.
    hope you guys know it.
    please explain for me,thanks.Can anyone tell me abt form of players ?-form.jpg

Apprentice
    My DMC used to perform bad too when i was playing only offensive and the oponent didn't had a AMC.
    He will perform better when you play Normal or Defensive or when your oponent has a AMC. Try it out in a friendly match against a friend.

Rookie
    Np asking tbh. Nordeus dont give us any detailed answers about their own game engine so....just spend cash and hope for the best lol.

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    My DMC used to perform bad too when i was playing only offensive and the oponent didn't had a AMC.
    He will perform better when you play Normal or Defensive or when your oponent has a AMC. Try it out in a friendly match against a friend.
    thank you i will

Rookie
    Is the best you have to do. Player morale is excellent?
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

I had the same problem and benched my DMC scout. It seems that indeed offensive type penalizes DMCs as even my bro has the same problem with his DMC scout. Either play him as MC or go for a normal setup.

Altho i must say that since i bought another DMC and used it, even in offensive mode he doesn't go under 6 form. gotta be tested out more.

well, i know how it's feel bro. That's happen to my MC either. My youth player with high quality and my highest market value(that explain that he train well) but his rating very bad @_@
    Can anyone tell me abt form of players ?-nakata-statistic.jpg