Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: But is it possible...?

But is it possible...?

But, is it possible to loose twice with a player with 19% less than me?
    In both matches I had 10% bonus, I foollowed the match with some friends (so always 15% of more possession) and also a price for players in case of victory setted.
    He played with a 4-4-2 and me with a 4-3-1-2 that was almost always the best module!!!

Somebody knows the algorythm used by top eleven to choice who has to win? (Random, Module, Bonus, Token bought...).

Sometimes I think that there is something strange in that game....

Ciao,
    Laura

Quote Originally Posted by laurarig1 View Post
    But, is it possible to loose twice with a player with 19% less than me?
    In both matches I had 10% bonus, I foollowed the match with some friends (so always 15% of more possession) and also a price for players in case of victory setted.
    He played with a 4-4-2 and me with a 4-3-1-2 that was almost always the best module!!!

Somebody knows the algorythm used by top eleven to choice who has to win? (Random, Module, Bonus, Token bought...).

Sometimes I think that there is something strange in that game....

Ciao,
    Laura
    Welcome to the strange world of Top Eleven!

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    Altiplano likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    I won my CL last season when every opponent I faced was +1 level and favorites to win (+20%Q or more).

I guess you should use a different tactic against 442 if it's a problem. Keep in mind every 442 can have different orders.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Hi LaManiaque. I know that 442 can have different orders.
    But do you think that if Juventus plays with Crotone, they need to change module or orders? Maybe once could appen that Juventus is not the winner but in two matches this can't appen.
    I think your observation is valid when opponent are at the same level and note with 19% different.
    Anyway also that you have won with many players stronger than you is a lit a bit strange...
    Note: today I have lost one more match with a player worst than me, it could appen. But it is strange that in the summary of the match Top Eleven wrote that they were favourites...
    I still think that tuere is something strange, for that readon I would like to know the Top Eleven algorythm....
    Ciao,
    Laura