Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Association matches based on levels again?!

Update : The bug was quite annoying since the randomness is F**ed up

2nd match ended in 1-1 draw, but there goes my FA chance to grab even 3rd place...
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Apprentice
    I think if it was level 19 vs 38, it would have been 12-0 instead of 5-0

Rookie
    I believe it's not bug.
    My asso member from level 1 to 11 and we can beat level 60 manager and heading to final.

Sent using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Update : The bug was quite annoying since the randomness is F**ed up

2nd match ended in 1-1 draw, but there goes my FA chance to grab even 3rd place...
    I just looked at your association. What I think happened here is a textbook example of stacking. Not 100% sure, but y'all are very vulnerable to it because you have a 3*, a 60% team and another team w/ 6 player bench and zero training bonuses all-time, which means three matchups where I would assume the opponents are thinking our opponents aren't active or don't have 40% bonus. It means the opponent (if smart) can ignore 3 matches w/ the +4% team training bonuses and stack multiple people or give one manager four team training bonuses. So it's very possible at times you (because you're active w/ deep bench) are facing a stacked opponent w/ something like 26(39)-10-10-10 for bonuses. I don't know if that's what is happening here, but if I was facing Rapier FA, its what I would recommend, leave those 3 matchups w/o bonus and stack against Phoenix Cat and/or your team and I would assume you've faced opponent, especially in Gold 1 that are thinking the same.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-07-2017 at 11:53 AM.
    CM-16 likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I just looked at your association. What I think happened here is a textbook example of stacking. Not 100% sure, but y'all are very vulnerable to it because you have a 3*, a 60% team and another team w/ 6 player bench and zero training bonuses all-time, which means three matchups where I would assume the opponents are thinking our opponents aren't active or don't have 40% bonus. It means the opponent (if smart) can ignore 3 matches w/ the +4% team training bonuses and stack multiple people or give one manager four team training bonuses. So it's very possible at times you (because you're active w/ deep bench) are facing a stacked opponent w/ something like 26(39)-10-10-10 for bonuses. I don't know if that's what is happening here, but if I was facing Rapier FA, its what I would recommend, leave those 3 matchups w/o bonus and stack against Phoenix Cat and/or your team and I would assume you've faced opponent, especially in Gold 1 that are thinking the same.
    Could be...

My FA doesn't stack training bonuses actually, but you can be right about the opponents...
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

I don't see any bug, but association still looks f***ed up. You lose 1-6 and win 1-0, score 5 goals in the 1st game and concede 3 for a loss in the 2nd game. And then always, ALWAYS, the away team plays better despite the home bonus.
    On a sidenote, teams perform better without the manager.
    It has been like this for months, but I don't think anybody cares at all.

Association matches based on levels again?!-ass.jpg
    Last edited by Tyltyl; 05-07-2017 at 05:27 PM.
    motrin likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    What have you done, Nordeus?!
    Levels bug again? I don't think so...

Association matches based on levels again?!-associations-not-bugged.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12