Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By f1madman
  • 2 Post By iGude
  • 1 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Players getting boosted after transfer?

Players getting boosted after transfer?

So I noticed after losing a bid of a player to a higher level manager, the players stats get boosted. For example when I was bidding on him his stats were around 100% average. When the winning manager won the player,I checked him on the new team and all of a sudden his stats were all mid 500% average. Why is this the case???

Rookie
    The manager is of a higher level, so the 5star player for him looks like an insane player to you

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    dave1311, Bunzo and Altiplano like this.

No but I am talking about the same player having average stats 100% when I view him on my team, but when he is on the other team his stats go up.

Rookie
    What's your level and the other manager's level?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by f1madman View Post
    The manager is of a higher level, so the 5star player for him looks like an insane player to you
    There you had your answer.

A concrete Example:
    A Player has (for example) a Quality of 99% (64). A Manager two Levels above you sees the same Player as 99% (74). So fór him the Players Quality is higher by 10 Points.

When the Player is sold to the Manger two Levels above you, the Quality is fixed at 99% (74)! So then his relative skills look like 139 % to you. Ist quite logically when you understand that the Quality of Players on the TM is relative to the bidders level...
    Altiplano and Bunzo like this.

I´d give up he´s not going to "get it "
    madflo19 likes this.