Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is Nordeus going to Bancrupt??? New Game changer ruin everything

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by McWifi View Post
    I know they are still 99 at lower level, but why start to bid with 10 coins for Nordeus (and 0 for me) on my 99 players, when you can easy buy similar players in the auctions with no risk to lose coins over there when you are overbid?.
    I seriously doubt that during the first week of next season you will be able to buy a 99% player at whatever level for less than 40 tokens. Especially not under 21 year olds. So these players on the negotiation lists will still be a bargain depending on how badly you need to replace a player who has just lost 20% thanks to levelling up.
    Once a selling manager has set the minimum price you can see, with difficulty, how many tokens they want. Double that, plus the starting "fee" for Nordeus, and if a manager is asking for 5 tokens you will end up paying a total of 20 tokens for the player. Half the number you would have to spend on the auction. Possibly?
    It would be nice if Nordeus could make negotiations more user friendly though.

Why is negotiations not all levels alike (skill wise), now that auction is? it is very inconsistent
    nash123, LeManiaque and Bunzo like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Why is negotiations not all levels alike (skill wise), now that auction is? it is very inconsistent
    Just my idea. Negotiations aren't as fast and widely used like the auctions, so they kept it skill wise. They changed the auctions to be all levels (merged) because there are not so many players like in the past, so we can just buy any player from any level and adjust accordingly.
    I may be negative, but that's what I think
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12