Thread: Grrrr

Banned

Grrrr

Yesterday away i lost 2-1 2 a team of scout players, i hav a full team of quality 25+, no higher player than 30, i was leading until 60 mins, so was quite happy wiv the overall preformance but did expect 2 lose, then i emailed the head honchos about various things that i agree or disagree on and what mite make the game more enjoyable, and wo and behold todays match against a far lower quality side than me i lose at home 4-1, so this is how they deal wiv people who bother 2 email them, well i wont bother in the future, i´ll keep my opinions 2 myself, and dont bother any1 sayin thats football coz thats b/s, nuthin 2 do wiv my tactics, ive had the same tactics for the past 2 n halve seasons now, dont change them whoeva im playin, all players were 99 fit, and superb morale, so no1 is gunna convince me that its just the way the game goes, coz they know its very rare that happens in real footy, play superb in an away game against a far better side then lay down n die in ya nxt home game against a lower side, and the site say they try 2 make it as realistic as poss, rubbish, anyway rant ova, roll on 2morrow, 2nd place in the league, another team of scout players, so 3 losses on the bounce, gr8 realistic game guys.

Yeah, people will told you that FCB lost against Celtic. That's right, they have lost. But people have to focus on their % of winning in LigaBBVA first. Nordeus wants to make the game more realistic, so small teams have a high hidden chance bonus against big teams. Last week, i was at a friend's home. His team is a real ****e (seriously), he never bought any player and he's lvl 1. He played 4 friendlies against another lvl 4 friend. Of course our lvl 4 friend won, but with weird results like 4-1, 3-1 etc. And the funny thing is that the freakin bad DCs stopped the scout players most of the time
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    Yeah, people will told you that FCB lost against Celtic. That's right, they have lost. But people have to focus on their % of winning in LigaBBVA first. Nordeus wants to make the game more realistic, so small teams have a high hidden chance bonus against big teams. Last week, i was at a friend's home. His team is a real ****e (seriously), he never bought any player and he's lvl 1. He played 4 friendlies against another lvl 4 friend. Of course our lvl 4 friend won, but with weird results like 4-1, 3-1 etc. And the funny thing is that the freakin bad DCs stopped the scout players most of the time
    Again, celtics home record is superb! I expected a draw minimum!