Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Anuity Card] - Monthly card for token ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    How much is the annuity card per dollar per tokens that we are talking about?
    I made a post in the Greek forum, where I know the prices
    https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%95%C...%B5%CE%BD.html
    the price of tokens with the card it's half comparing with buying tokens from http://www.topeleven.com/play/
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

In the UK the Monthly Card is £3.99, the 'popular' 80T one-off buy is £7.99
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Has this been discontinued? - just went to renew my Monthly card and the option is not there in my Assistant Manager page...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I´ve got it again this is the second month now.
    I´ve 23 days remaining from this second months card .

It's been a few days since my last one ended - perhaps you lose the option if you don't renew immediately - bugger!

Monthly card prompt reappeared in my AM page first thing this morning. Looks like you have to catch it early in the day
    Bunzo likes this.

Monthly card just appeared to me as well. 5 euros is the price. Hopefully it'll stay there until Monday so I can buy it.

[Anuity Card] - Monthly card for token ?-screenshot_20170527-174833.jpg
    talisman and Bunzo like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    Monthly card just appeared to me as well. 5 euros is the price. Hopefully it'll stay there until Monday so I can buy it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170527-174833.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	82697
    Nice one! That's 50 cents cheaper than in Spain. AND that's the 2nd price increase since the cards introduction. 4.99 to 5.29 to 5.59.
    I knew that the economy here was bad but that type of inflation makes me think we may have a weak government here. Ha ha ha ha ha.
    xander likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Nice one! That's 50 cents cheaper than in Spain. AND that's the 2nd price increase since the cards introduction. 4.99 to 5.29 to 5.59.
    I knew that the economy here was bad but that type of inflation makes me think we may have a weak government here. Ha ha ha ha ha.
    Our government in Greece is not any better my friend, I would say it's probably worse. So don't feel bad for it hahaha.

As far as the economy is concerned...well I'd better not say anything at all...
    Altiplano likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

I tested it this month and I really like it. I'm a player who doesn't spend money on the game at all, but 100 token for 5,49€, thats some offer and I decided to buy it once to collect some tokens.

Maybe I will buy it once every 2 or 3 month which reduces the price for me to around 2€ per month for 30-50 token which is a great bonus to my team.
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12