Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Increasing bonus since update

Rookie

Increasing bonus since update

Since the last update I've noticed that I can increase my team bonus from 0%-6% without much trouble if I train with the 2x advert watch option. But now even with the 2x and training in, for example, attack with world class training programme it will only go up about a 4th of the way to 8% while before it would go up nearly the whole bar? Just want to confirm that this is across the board and im not missing something new with the training procedure.

Cheers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Do you mean something like this ?

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ing-bonus.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Thanks mate, thats exactly what i was looking for.

So I had always played under the assumption that the bonus was based on

1. The number of players participating
    2. The intensity of the drill.

Are you saying this entire time I could have boosted my bonus with easy drills instead of the exhausting very hard drills? Since my number of daily videos has dropped below 20, this hard drilling (thats what she said) has taken a toll on my rest packs and ability to keep a 99% 1st team ahead of matches.

Cheers for the link.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I believe this is a temporary "bug"
    Now my team is getting the 10% with two (X2) set of drills (I use that method every day, early in the morning).
    I think it's like another "bug", when you 're not have the option of the X2 bonus (this one last for about a week).
    Happening from time to time to many managers.
    dave1311 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by CobhArsenalFC View Post
    Thanks mate, thats exactly what i was looking for.

So I had always played under the assumption that the bonus was based on

1. The number of players participating
    2. The intensity of the drill.

Are you saying this entire time I could have boosted my bonus with easy drills instead of the exhausting very hard drills? Since my number of daily videos has dropped below 20, this hard drilling (thats what she said) has taken a toll on my rest packs and ability to keep a 99% 1st team ahead of matches.

Cheers for the link.
    Yes, it took me a long time to work this out too (it's counter-intuitive that easy drills are better than hard drills)! I only use very easy drills for bonus purposes now.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    Yes, it took me a long time to work this out too (it's counter-intuitive that easy drills are better than hard drills)! I only use very easy drills for bonus purposes now.
    Yeah its mad. I burnt maybe 25 energy and went from 4% across the board to 10% with plenty of videos for rest packets. Wouldn't get above 6% if i did my usual hard training.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Yep, when raising the team bonuses there's only one criteria you need to consider - The amount of players participating in the session (of each role-type ofc.)

Attack - 4 Attacking players
    Defense - 4 Defensive players
    Possession - 4 Midfield players
    Condition - A minimum of 8 players in the session

There is a minimum of players you have to employ but there is no cap. And the more you have the more will contribute to the bonus.
    Personally in my case it takes me 3 boosted training sessions to go from 8% to 10%. Some days it takes 4 boosted sessions to do the same. But keep in mind that the effectiveness of the training session can vary and you can gain more or less progress for each of the covered bonuses. Of course that means that the condition loss also varies as observable in the training reports.

We can all agree that a lot more training progress is required to fill up the 8% to 10% margin than for the 0% to 8%. I'm reaching 8% (and in rare cases a little bit after that) by doing all of the 4 boosted sessions. But that's why if you want your bonuses to be high or even capped you should try not neglecting them. I personally try to keep my self at 6% or more depending on the upcoming matches, this way I can "reliably" cap my bonuses at the day of a specific match I expect to be hard.

I've had several occasions when the progress bar of my Def Bonus would fill up (almost it seems) to 10% but the bonus would stay at 8%, because the session couldn't find it in it's hear of hearts to sprinkle those last few specks of sand and fill up the damnable bar to the maximum! ._. /rant over

Now, what the drills contribute towards is:
    1) Condition loss (Again as you've definitely noticed, the end loss can sightly vary)
    2) Player Attribute experience
    3) Training Level experience
    This is written on the card of each drill.

I've added some screenshots so you can weep together with me about those 8% never making it to 10%. (And they had so much potential to become 10s too...)
    Increasing bonus since update-1.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Yep, when raising the team bonuses there's only one criteria you need to consider - The amount of players participating in the session (of each role-type ofc.)

Attack - 4 Attacking players
    Defense - 4 Defensive players
    Possession - 4 Midfield players
    Condition - A minimum of 8 players in the session

There is a minimum of players you have to employ but there is no cap. And the more you have the more will contribute to the bonus.
    Personally in my case it takes me 3 boosted training sessions to go from 8% to 10%. Some days it takes 4 boosted sessions to do the same. But keep in mind that the effectiveness of the training session can vary and you can gain more or less progress for each of the covered bonuses. Of course that means that the condition loss also varies as observable in the training reports.

We can all agree that a lot more training progress is required to fill up the 8% to 10% margin than for the 0% to 8%. I'm reaching 8% (and in rare cases a little bit after that) by doing all of the 4 boosted sessions. But that's why if you want your bonuses to be high or even capped you should try not neglecting them. I personally try to keep my self at 6% or more depending on the upcoming matches, this way I can "reliably" cap my bonuses at the day of a specific match I expect to be hard.

I've had several occasions when the progress bar of my Def Bonus would fill up (almost it seems) to 10% but the bonus would stay at 8%, because the session couldn't find it in it's hear of hearts to sprinkle those last few specks of sand and fill up the damnable bar to the maximum! ._. /rant over

Now, what the drills contribute towards is:
    1) Condition loss (Again as you've definitely noticed, the end loss can sightly vary)
    2) Player Attribute experience
    3) Training Level experience
    This is written on the card of each drill.

I've added some screenshots so you can weep together with me about those 8% never making it to 10%. (And they had so much potential to become 10s too...)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	82390
    Don't have 2x option lately... Or the fact that I'm playing with 3 different accounts from 1 IP affects my 2x bonuses? Cause in the morning my level 1 had bonus, other level 1 not and level 36 as well not. This happens already for a few days and every day gets that bonus different team...

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    @Sanghaicola

Well the videos that play for the x2 bonus reward are supplied by the offer providers so, indeed, there may not be any available videos queued up for your accounts.
    I have days where I get almost no videos so just in case I always start off with training the squad. Other times I might get a few videos in the morning and then more later in the day (But usually after 20:00).

Btw I've been observing a lack of videos for my account as well half-way through May. But on the other hand I've stopped browsing the google play store as often as before. Haven't done any new online purchases and other such too as of late. I might be losing a spot under their radar I suppose. All kinds of online activities can make those systems throw advertisements your way.