Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.7 - 23rd of May

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Top Eleven v5.7 - 23rd of May

Hi Managers,

On May 23rd we released Top Eleven version 5.7 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring some news, improvements and bug fixes to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

• Ready for some challenge? With this release we are bringing support for a new time-limited competition that will have 2 editions. Stay tuned for more info soon!
    • On Android devices, we added support to in-game announcements in Home screen.

IMPROVEMENTS

• In the auction list, we have added a new column to indicate the special abilities that some players have.

FIXED BUGS

• Fixed connection issues when some Managers were trying to sell their players.
    • Fixed the issue that some Managers couldn't invite their Facebook friends to the game.
    • Fixed the issue where some Managers in Negotiations were unable to make an offer for their Friends’ players

Not sure abt it but sound scary time limited competition. we be able to finish the whole season in a week?? Fix the present before implementing new one. Club history is what we miss.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo, Amoun, lespa and 6 others like this.

What are the challenges? Could you describe them a bit? I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

On May 23rd we released Top Eleven version 5.7 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring some news, improvements and bug fixes to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

• Ready for some challenge? With this release we are bringing support for a new time-limited competition that will have 2 editions. Stay tuned for more info soon!

IMPROVEMENTS

• In the auction list, we have added a new column to indicate the special abilities that some players have.

FIXED BUGS

• Fixed the issue that some Managers couldn't invite their Facebook friends to the game.

Baz
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

NEW

IMPROVEMENTS

FIXED BUGS

Yet you have once again avoided the biggest bug of the lot - STOP teams from taking loans outside of the Association!!! Although you have limited the number of boosters that can be used for another team's players....the rule is STILL be manipulated - I have followed a side that has organised 10 Associations! Yes TEN!! During the week, they move their team into these Associations to maximise their use of other boosters to cheat their players up. All you need to do is prevent teams from loaning outside of the Association. And you won't. Why?

Please make recommendation players where we can choice what special skill need to have and order him and waith 2 -3 days to show up where we can buy him for 79 tokens or below and to have one order by week . ... i think will be good thing, becoz offer by now are almost useless like 2 time in row giving me goalkeeper it's pointless. sorry for my bad english

Ready for some challenge?
    always
    but I hope it won't be like playing in a +1 LV Champions Leage
    Robert Sappl likes this.

Rookie
    Do I assume correctly that there are no plans to fuse the 'sell at auction' and 'sell now' buttons as the former currently exists purely as a time-waster and a sick reminder of the good old times when there were, actually, auctions for our players?
    f1madman, jcohen42, Bunzo and 4 others like this.

I an looking forward to see the new changes bt would like you to consider a replay facility where we could watch matches played already that we have missed specially on the day u have to play the match nd could not log in.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by bobovski View Post
    Please make recommendation players where we can choice what special skill need to have and order him and waith 2 -3 days to show up where we can buy him for 79 tokens or below and to have one order by week . ... i think will be good thing, becoz offer by now are almost useless like 2 time in row giving me goalkeeper it's pointless. sorry for my bad english
    I agree; it is better if we can choice what player we need, not as now, that in the last 10 recommendations there were 9 ST and 1 GK. It is ridicolous.

Another good thing is the possibility to offer token to other person for players over the 99%.

Transfer market is free in the real world.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 05-24-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    McWifi likes this.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by topeleven1453 View Post
    What are the challenges? Could you describe them a bit? I'm looking forward to seeing them!
    Hey Manager - we'll be sharing more news about the event early next week.
    topeleven1453 and Amoun like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast