Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Season 93 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I have +8%quality but he has 1 lvl over me so any of us can win the trophy.
    Haha... same here: I'm 8% stronger against a +1L

The funny fact: me opponent lost 1. and 2. game of his group, stayed only with 2. place, because of +1 away goal. At K.O. games, he made only one draw (2.leg Semi finals).

If keyattributes matters in any case, he aren't allowed to win, he has lot 19-22 y.o. with really high gray skills/low keyattributes. Want to guess the result?
    Last edited by nash123; 06-22-2017 at 02:01 PM. Reason: low grayskills was wrong, should be high. :D
    ibangali likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Want to guess the result?
    You'll win,easy,because you lost the last champions league match 😉

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I hope, you're right... but look at my league game today. What shall I do against that efficiency?
    That are the moments, I really "love" this game:

Season 93 - Are you ready?-love.jpg

highly inactive team, 33% weaker,... and his keeper saved the much against Costa, Meiringer, da Silva,...

And my 143% keeper couldn't save the only SoT...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Okay so the end of the season is comming and here are our teams achievements :

I think we should have the triple in our pockets , but with the super league instead of CL :/
    khris likes this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Oh, and just to show how hard this league was tho..

Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Pissed off does not fully express my rage at this fixture schedule
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-20170622_085122.jpg

Home Guard FC played their League match of the day this evening against 3rd place in the table, and won 4-0. Ellis Wardell, Fabio Cicia, Brice Morel and Christian Okuorobo scored, and Home Guard finished the day 8 points clear of the chasing pack, and with only two matches left to play, have claimed their 3rd League Championship.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s04-l04-league-r24-top.jpgSeason 93 - Are you ready?-s04-l04-league-r24tp.jpg

Almost as an afterthought, Desert Rats FC kicked-off an hour later as Champions Elect in their League match against 12th place. Two goals up in the first 10 minutes through reserve DMC Madalin Vlasiu and striker Charlie Howell, it wasn't until the Management decided to shake things up after 10 minutes of the second half that the goals flowed again. Patrick Tillmanns took only 5 minutes to settle in, diving in to head in a corner from Hadi Pakizeh, and the second substitute, recent Youth scheme graduate Gavin Burley, was given 20 minutes or so to to show his promise, and he converted an Eric Yeste corner from the other flank with 5 minutes left to make the final score 4-0.

With a Champions League Final in the offing tomorrow, the last thing the Rats needed was an injury to first-choice DMC Mohamed Lotfy, so it came to pass that the fickle finger of fate pointed to said player five minutes from time. The Management will be hoping that the magic sponge works overtime overnight to get him ready for the match which will decide whether Desert Rats achieve another treble...
    Last edited by talisman; 06-22-2017 at 11:04 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post
    Pissed off does not fully express my rage at this fixture schedule
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170622_085122.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	83783
    I feel your pain...

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s18-fixtures-day-27.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Hurrrraaa, Season 93 is big success for my main club: ibangali FC

June 22, 2016 start to playing this top11 game, spent most of my time and effort for my main club but never got triple crown, todays CL final win make my main club to have first triple crown (although last season one of my AC club received first triple crown). Today also received first 'old school' achievement
    League now 24-0-0, in 24 matches 158 goal and concied one.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-season-93-triple-crown.jpg

Edit:

Surprised, surprised
    My second AC club (ibangali AC) also going to have triple crown. I thought this club not going to win CL, as opp were 8% stronger and I was doing a experiment with this club. This season I set the team with 4-1-4-1 formation and never change it; only do 10% bonus training; use moral boost (blue) when club is on cup Q. final.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-season-93-triple-crown-2.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-23-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    khris and nash123 like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Champions league Final Lost On Penalties Versus A Team Around 5 Quality Points Weaker

Disappointment today as my team lost the Champions League on penalties 2:4 (0-0 after extra-time) against a weaker team (121.1 vs. 115.5).

I did the preparation: scouted the opponent, worked out on tactics, put win bonus on maximum, set a decent counter formation and orders, did the training and so on. I attended the match and also made some changes. Opposing manager did not attend.

Formation, orders and arrows were good enough to beat such a team, and with the clear advantage of quality, that should have been a win. Given the amount of unexpected results reported on the forum, I went for the safe way (setting things up in a way not to concede any goal), but also with a decent chance of scoring at least one goal.

The order of the penalty shooters did not go according to the list assigned during the 30s thing. Instead, it went according to what was set before the match (first two takers given that there were 3 assigned but 1 player was substituted during the match), and the rest were chosen by the game itself.

Many other managers would be fuming over such a result if that happened to them, but I will take it as is despite that I think that it is unfair. I will take a decision at the end of this season whether I should take a break or continue to play this game for another season or quit this game for good. For me, the main problem is still the same as before in this game - it is not about winning or losing, but how you win or lose.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-23-2017 at 02:56 PM.
    madflo19, khris, nash123 and 2 others like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast