Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By teebag333

Thread: Whatsapp group for top eleven players

Rookie

Whatsapp group for top eleven players

i was thinking we should create a whatsapp group for TE players around the world.. You get to connect more.. Share ideas and all... Besides there are a lot of people out there who can't be in a forum like this.. I feel whatsapp would be easier... What do ya'll think? If there is a group already, i would like to join
    Bashaar and Sunil Chetri like this.

Nice idea

Sent from my 4034F using Tapatalk

Nice Idea, but there are many Facebook groups now with thousands of managers inside,try to post your WhatsApp idea there you may get many new members .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    i was thinking we should create a whatsapp group for TE players around the world.. You get to connect more.. Share ideas and all... Besides there are a lot of people out there who can't be in a forum like this.. I feel gbwhatsapp would be easier... What do ya'll think? If there is a group already, i would like to join
    You've had a great idea about creating a WhatsApp group because this Whatsapp group will also help a lot new players and I think the WhatsApp group should be for the top eleven players is good.

I think the WhatsApp group will be very useful. I would like to be informed if there is any development in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by venemedw View Post
    I think the WhatsApp group will be very useful. I would like to be informed if there is any development in this regard.
    I also think that there should be a WhatsApp group, Because Most people use WhatsApp instead of using Facebook any other social media platfom.s

Nice idea, To separate your original WhatsApp from this group data, you can download WhatsApp Aero.