Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BIG issues with Negociation players !!

BIG issues with Negociation players !!

So in the last week I've had 4 players beeing screwed from their negociation status ! I've trained them till they've reached 19%, 39%, then gave them a new ability/position so they stay at that value..Well BIG surprise, even though they are still developing new ability/position, they became to 20%, 40%...What A BIG JOKE !! I've used to keep even a season a player up for negociations before if the offer wasn't good enough, and now in just one week I've lost 4 players..So admins wtf ??!!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Maybe they got the daily 4% bonus your friends give you. That's the only thing that can directly raise their abilities.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    So in the last week I've had 4 players beeing screwed from their negociation status ! I've trained them till they've reached 19%, 39%, then gave them a new ability/position so they stay at that value..Well BIG surprise, even though they are still developing new ability/position, they became to 20%, 40%...What A BIG JOKE !! I've used to keep even a season a player up for negociations before if the offer wasn't good enough, and now in just one week I've lost 4 players..So admins wtf ??!!!
    Hmm! Apparently, even the "special one" makes mistakes sometimes...
    Kenotic's right.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Yeah there are two ways for this to happen, First is, as KenoticFC suggested, the Training Point gift. The second is if a player gets the Man of the Match title.
    Both of these add 4% to a player's attributes (added to any of the highlighted ones), regardless if the player has been appointed a Role or Special Ability for training.

This needs to be fixed - players should get the bonus in the form of special ability/position points.

When they are on 18%, 38% etc be careful to train them slowly so you can start the SA/new position as soon as they hit 19%, 39%, etc. This will give you a buffer in case they receive skill point gifts or MoM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kevolution View Post
    This needs to be fixed - players should get the bonus in the form of special ability/position points.
    There is nothing wrong with that.The daily skill bonus is a great thing .Players aren't always being trained for SA all the time.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Maybe they got the daily 4% bonus your friends give you. That's the only thing that can directly raise their abilities.
    To the risk of looking like the biggest noob around, what exactly are these 4% pts daily by friends? Is it automatic? Is it 4% per friend? What player receives it, ie is it randomly choosen. Lots of questions I know, but I was not aware of this feature, being the antisocial guy around

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    We can exchange every day 4 free gifts with our game friends (3 colors and a skill point).
    This s.p. now with the new version 2016-2017 "translated" to 4% - 4 X 1% in skill categories.
    It's going randomly to one of our players.
    This "gift" when apply to our nego player, he 's moving to the next star and moving out of nego list.

The suggestion was to go to the captain of our team, so we can have some control of that.
    If we say this more than 100 times in the forum, maybe they 'll fix it.

So please repeat
    The s.p. gift must go only to the captain of the team.
    ibangali and Alessio Fitch like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    "This "gift" when apply to our nego player, he 's moving to the next star and moving out of nego list." I did not see that , are you sure nik?

I thought that if a player has 99%(79% 59%...) and you have an offer on him , but during that offer he got the gift or get training points from match ( or MOM) he will get the star as soon as the offer is finished or rejected by you.
    missing T11 old form

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast