Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: How to improve young players

Dreamer

How to improve young players

I have a player. He is 19, overall quality 21, 44%, ST. How do I improve him????
    I have done some intensive training sessions but he hasn't really improved. What do you suggest?

Dreamer
    Just realised my mistake. I was training an ability. Paused it and now he is improving!!
    Bunzo likes this.

Dreamer
    Quick Question:
    Is power training a good idea?? If so how much?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    I have a player. He is 19, overall quality 21, 44%, ST. How do I improve him????
    I have done some intensive training sessions but he hasn't really improved.
    What do you suggest?
    sell him

Is power training a good idea?? If so how much?
    how many greens you have ?
    how many can you farm in a month ?
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

44% ?
    then do not waste greens power training him buy an 18/19 player @ around 90% and use the green packs power training him .

Dreamer
    Thanks.
    I will try and sell him. He has now improved to 50 (21), I now have 80 greens and could probably farm about 30 in a month. The problem is i cannot afford an 18/19 player at 90% even if I sold the other player. What do you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    Thanks.
    I will try and sell him. He has now improved to 50 (21), I now have 80 greens and could probably farm about 30 in a month. The problem is i cannot afford an 18/19 player at 90% even if I sold the other player. What do you suggest?
    Since you are still at a low level don't worry that much about the overall quality. Get an older player above 90% or find a young one at around 80%. Even four star young players can be very helpful now since is still early in the season. In the early level I had a lot of 4 star players and I won the league and CL despite that. As you grow the money will come and you will get better players.

Dreamer
    Thanks. How to improve young players-aberg.jpg

How would you rate him. Bought for 2 M did some training yet to play.
    Bunzo likes this.

He's good to go. Play him a lot and he will grow above 90% in no time. Maybe he can still be good for the next season. Try doing the same with all your positions little by little, as you grow in the game you will buy even better players and your team will have it's own character. Don't buy too many players in the last two weeks since there is less time for them to grow and you will find better ones on the market next season.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Since you are still at a low level don't worry that much about the overall quality. Get an older player above 90% or find a young one at around 80%. Even four star young players can be very helpful now since is still early in the season. In the early level I had a lot of 4 star players and I won the league and CL despite that. As you grow the money will come and you will get better players.
    in my first few seasons i always had a good few war horses, grizzled veterans playing their last one or 2 seasons but of good quality. dont waste greens developing crap players too much mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast