Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nash123

Thread: A 45% LOWER ranked team beating

A 45% LOWER ranked team beating

Hi

Its a 4Th season for me and from the last 2 season it looks like a team with LOWER points and no manager watching wins hands down.

So test this I created a team with no star player and i don't watch the match nor do i login everyday but I am topping league and beating cup teams hands down.

In my league a team with 65% is beating all top rated team with 95% and above.

I lost a match to him and the manager is not even logged in.

Is it a trend?

Nordeos doesn't want players to login ?
    Why not penalize these kind of manager ?

Dont know whether it has been raised before

Anyone facing same issue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Take a look at this thread.

I had a same situation yesterday: opponent was 20% weaker, he took the lead. I could do, what I want, nothing worked (7:1 SoT to him). Opponent manger joined the game at ~40', I turned back the game with my STARTING tactics/formation, won 2:1, 12:10 SoT to him. That kind of bot-teams are really annoying.
    Tyltyl likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Take a look at this thread.

I had a same situation yesterday: opponent was 20% weaker, he took the lead. I could do, what I want, nothing worked (7:1 SoT to him). Opponent manger joined the game at ~40', I turned back the game with my STARTING tactics/formation, won 2:1, 12:10 SoT to him. That kind of bot-teams are really annoying.
    Great observation, thx for posting this. I also had a similar thought myself if I'm actually hurting my team by attending this kind of matches. If my team is better managed by a bot then what the heck am I doing here he can have my job.