Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes

Hi everyone,

The first Top Eleven challenge is in the books, but the next one is just around the corner!

Ready to make some impact substitutions?

[Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes-01-supersubs-tw-1-copy.jpg

The Super Substitutes challenge starts in 8 days. Here's how it works!

In the Super Substitutes challenge, each Manager will earn 1 point for every goal scored by a substitute in a League match. At the end of the competition all Managers that have 1 point or more will get Tokens according to their position in the leaderboard. Just like in Young Prospects, you compete against other Managers in your League.

The challenge lasts for 6 League matches.

Note: You can make your subs as soon as the whistle blows to start to the match, but there is always the risk of needing a sub later on!

Here is how the rankings/rewards go:
    1st place - 10 Tokens
    2nd place - 8 Tokens
    3rd place - 6 Tokens
    4th place - 4 Tokens
    5th place - 4 Tokens
    6th place - 4 Tokens
    7th place - 2 Tokens
    8th place - 2 Tokens
    9th place - 2 Tokens
    10th place - 2 Tokens
    11th place - 1 Token
    12th place - 1 Token
    13th place - 1 Token
    14th place - 1 Token

Note: In the case that multiple Managers have the same score they will all share the same ranking spot, which means that they'll all get the same Token reward.

Let us know what you think about the challenge!
    Cloverfield and Darren Power like this.

Rookie
    Intriguing. Can see the scores being much lower on this one. Good that it encourages managers to watch the games too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I smashed the last challenge as all but one player in my squad were U23s this challenge though.... I doubt I'll do so well on as I usually just start with my strongest team

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

This is for me, FCBayern München is well known for the great substitutions that usually do... really I changed many matches doing this...

edited:

well I think these challanges should be as the actual achievements that should be, increased, and too started of 0 each season... too saving the "achievements, challanges, trophies as golden boots" that we win... and then you have something that is not temporal... and you have a more complet game.
    Last edited by khris; 06-06-2017 at 05:18 PM.

I dont like to give negative posts but... this is Non sense!!

With so much things to work, and put the game BETTER...
    They waste their time is this ... silly things!!

TE is not moving forward this way.... Not happy!
    Darren Power likes this.
    THE ACES

Manager Lvl 76
    ´Powerful & magic Football is our Golden rule´
    PORTUGAL

THE ACES oficial page

Maybe is better to at the beginning of the season start few challenges and to last during season. Now, it's not OK for ones that have a hard schedule in those 6 games

Где год ти да играш, ту су твоји Гробари...

This is a tough challenge as in order to manipulate the outcome you have to risk the outcome of the match,

EG if you want many goals in order to win, you make the 2 subs (your attackers ) in 1min.
    This gives you high chances to boost the competition score.
    On the other hand you pray that you will need no subs during the game
    Altiplano and ibangali like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    This is a tough challenge as in order to manipulate the outcome you have to risk the outcome of the match,

EG if you want many goals in order to win, you make the 2 subs (your attackers ) in 1min.
    This gives you high chances to boost the competition score.
    On the other hand you pray that you will need no subs during the game
    Therefore adding a new level of tactics and risk/reward. Don't see the problem myself...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Good timing too. I imagine the 3rd/4th weeks of the season see a lot of active managers with little to play for ( out of cups, more or less secure in league/ tanking efforts.). Perhaps this will give a boost to active manager attendance.
    I've read this somewhere in the forum over the last 10 days, but could these mini competitions be subtle anti-tanking measures?

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedMonkey View Post
    Therefore adding a new level of tactics and risk/reward. Don't see the problem myself...
    I do not consider it a problem either, I just elaborated why I consider it harder competition than the previous one.
    The harder it gets, the funnier it is
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast