Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Van Banana

Thread: End of Crazy results ?

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    341

    End of Crazy results ?

    I have noticed this season that although I am far superior to the rest of teams in my league, the results are not that convincing as they used to be. Yes i am still winning but I do have already two draws (no loss) but the results are tighter and the goals usually come in second half. I understand that they probably improved engine and the results copy real ones (I dont count results against abandoned teams) but even I have 2 star advantage in every position I still win only 2-0 or 3-0.

    And of course, ST position still sucks (not many goals) haha. Just my observation.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I have noticed this season that although I am far superior to the rest of teams in my league, the results are not that convincing as they used to be. Yes i am still winning but I do have already two draws (no loss) but the results are tighter and the goals usually come in second half. I understand that they probably improved engine and the results copy real ones (I dont count results against abandoned teams) but even I have 2 star advantage in every position I still win only 2-0 or 3-0.

    And of course, ST position still sucks (not many goals) haha. Just my observation.
    Striker position definitely sucks.. I don't why that is, it is annoying though

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    Striker position definitely sucks.. I don't why that is, it is annoying though
    My strikers usually end up with more assists than actual goals. Most of the time they're getting tackled easily or running straight at the goalkeeper. But it's fine. My wingers are my stars anyways.
    teebag333 likes this.

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Banana View Post
    My strikers usually end up with more assists than actual goals. Most of the time they're getting tackled easily or running straight at the goalkeeper. But it's fine. My wingers are my stars anyways.
    Wingers are the stars everywhere

  5. #5
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    Not to me, I've been trolled hard in the cup again for the third consecutive time. The same team in my league is just mediocre at best, while other mediocre teams forced me to draw.
    And also, the ST are useless, AM players are still best ones, but this is an year old story.

    Nothing new to me, still BS
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38