Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Top Eleven - Team Categories

Top Eleven - Team Categories

With all the experience I have got in the game. I have decided to have a go of categorizing teams.

Category 1. A Team of 9* Legends... A player that have used a lot of tokens to buy lots of scouts or young players and has also used the personal trainer or power trained all or most of their players upto 9*.

Category 2: A Power Trained Squad... Not necessary like the 9* legends team but a team that has players power trained to players above the normal ratings of a scout team, you could often see players of 7*,8* or even 9*

Category 3: Scout buyer... Just simply a player that buys scouts but does not power train, someone that is a cut above the average team for their level and will have 6* players and some 7* later on during the season as players naturally grow.

Category 4: Full 5* Team... A player that may buy a few tokens but usually not a token buyer, just someone that likes to fill their starting line-up of 5* players and some will grow into 6* through natural growth.

Category 5: 3*/4* Team... We are getting to the stage of where a player does not have many tokens to use and they don't buy any tokens and often find it difficult to obtain good players on the transfer market.

Category 6: Abandoned/Inactive Teams... Teams that have very low quality players for their level normally and will often have players that are out of position and illegal formations and at the beginning of season, the tactics show players missing from that starting XI, these managers have left the game.

Most teams on Top Eleven will be any of the bottom 3 categories with many managers not buying tokens and often plenty of managers leave early or after several months playing the game, also bear in mind some teams can fall between 2 categories too. Most teams that are Category 3 for example can be token buyers but they also can obtain their tokens by watching videos as well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm Category 4 occasionaly Category 3...
    Last edited by CameraLagg; 03-31-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Apprentice
    you are missing those who are mixed, those players who buys half scout and half from the transfer because they can't find the ideal player for their plans. They buy either scout or market. Some other times because one of them are cheaper, and save tokens. Other because they can't find the player in the market they buy scouts
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    you are missing those who are mixed, those players who buys half scout and half from the transfer because they can't find the ideal player for their plans. They buy either scout or market. Some other times because one of them are cheaper, and save tokens. Other because they can't find the player in the market they buy scouts
    Well I did mention that some teams fall between categories... Seams a lot of players will come between 3/4.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well I did mention that some teams fall between categories... Seams a lot of players will come between 3/4.
    sorry I didn't read the last part
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    With all the experience I have got in the game. I have decided to have a go of categorizing teams.

Category 1. A Team of 9* Legends... A player that have used a lot of tokens to buy lots of scouts or young players and has also used the personal trainer or power trained all or most of their players upto 9*.

Category 2: A Power Trained Squad... Not necessary like the 9* legends team but a team that has players power trained to players above the normal ratings of a scout team, you could often see players of 7*,8* or even 9*

Category 3: Scout buyer... Just simply a player that buys scouts but does not power train, someone that is a cut above the average team for their level and will have 6* players and some 7* later on during the season as players naturally grow.

Category 4: Full 5* Team... A player that may buy a few tokens but usually not a token buyer, just someone that likes to fill their starting line-up of 5* players and some will grow into 6* through natural growth.

Category 5: 3*/4* Team... We are getting to the stage of where a player does not have many tokens to use and they don't buy any tokens and often find it difficult to obtain good players on the transfer market.

Category 6: Abandoned/Inactive Teams... Teams that have very low quality players for their level normally and will often have players that are out of position and illegal formations and at the beginning of season, the tactics show players missing from that starting XI, these managers have left the game.

Most teams on Top Eleven will be any of the bottom 3 categories with many managers not buying tokens and often plenty of managers leave early or after several months playing the game, also bear in mind some teams can fall between 2 categories too. Most teams that are Category 3 for example can be token buyers but they also can obtain their tokens by watching videos as well.
    Im 2 and 3. More of 2 as I sometimes only PT my fast trainers

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I will fall between 3 and 4. I do buy some tokens to get players from the auctions (or occasionally from negotiations). I buy a scout player, maybe once every 2 seasons. I don't power train or anything like that, but I do try to buy players that are quite close to rising to "scout" level.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    i'm Category 4 but without buying tokens

You could probably work out what category I fall into. I'm currently Category 2. With all the power training since L13 I adopted, however with the recent cup changes, I'll be dropping back to more or less a Category 3 type team.

When I first started the game I was category 4 for the first 2 seasons before becoming a category 3 fuelled on fully on video advertisements but even still I probably wasted many of those tokens I raised in the wrong places, like the personal trainer before I discovered the idea of power training for L13, I have always had a strong squad.

Obviously this is more or less a quick category general guide I thought about, It may be possible to extend the list to a few further more categories, like Kristya mentioned Mixed between category 3/4. Also manager activity may be important too, because an active manager watching every game with a full 5* team will be different to a manager with a full 5* team that doesn't watch any games.

I´m something in between a category 3 & 4....
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast