Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Does Nordeus even give a damn to what players suggest for the improvement of game?

I'm playing since October and the only thing that got changed was when they added more options to the iPhone app.
    oh yea I forgot, also Mourinho's face, worst thing I could possibly imagine.
    Loserpool and aiureah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Should Nordeus do as players want, they'd first of al eliminate every possible way to get free tokens/packs.
    Do you know a single player who wants to remove 'every possible way to get free tokens/packs' ? If not then why would Nordeus eliminate every possible way to get free tokens/packs, if they want to do as players want??

And by the way if you couldn't get my question, all I wanted to know was 'Has Nordeus ever made any change in the game on its players' requests?'
    (And obviously I'm talking about changes that might improve the game).

MDKII
    We do monitor player feedback on our forums, social pages and support tickets, and always forward it. There are a few things to keep in mind, though, whenever we are asked for new features or changing existing ones.

We have to go through every idea and suggestion first as a consideration. Then, we discuss it at brainstorm meetings, which can usually take a month or more until we've exhausted it "in theory" (it takes this long because we have other work on TE as well). After that, we have to implement the idea. Test it. Then test it again. Then test it in a limited player environment. And only after that are we able to release it game-wide. At any point (including the last step), we can realize that something is a bad idea and shouldn't make it live, or that the way we're doing it disrupts the game long-term. This whole process takes a long time since TE is designed as a long-term game. We intend to support it for many years to come.

The issue happens is if we say "Hey, we are working on this right now" or "Yes, this will be in the game", and then something happens that delays it or completely cancels what we were working on, we end up having lied to our players. And that will just cause distrust.

I can't comment on specifics, but I can assure you that we are working on features and changes that players have been asking for, which means that stuff mention in this thread is probably among them.

Apprentice
    Then sort out the friendly please.
    Loserpool likes this.

Forget about months, Its going to be three years since this game was launched. Still you haven't been able to make one slight change in the game, that just requires the permission from the manager with whom you are trying to play a friendly. If you are trying to make large scale changes in the game then the delay is understandable,but it shouldn't take so long for every minor change.

And if any game has got any feature ,which is causing problems for many players, then how quickly that issue is sorted out decides how smart the administrators are. But here I see people still 'planning' and 'considering' things. And its understandable why most players think that nobody is going to listen or act on their suggestions.

P.S. : What are you planning next? Players will be able to sell their Friends' players without the managers even knowing about them??
    Last edited by Loserpool; 04-01-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    Maor23 likes this.

The only major feature change I ever saw on this game since I started playing 14 months ago was the addition of the negotiations feature.
    Loserpool likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

They need to improve T11 in mobiles imo.
    Loserpool likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12