Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Does Nordeus even give a damn to what players suggest for the improvement of game?

Does Nordeus even give a damn to what players suggest for the improvement of game?

This game was launched back in 2010. I've started playing this game quite late. I just wanted to know about whether Nordeus has ever made any change in the game on its players' requests. For example I see lots of people protesting about the friendly match feature, which enables your friends to play with your team even without your consent, but I don't see Nordeus taking any action. All they say is that 'we are planning' and 'we are seriously considering that' but I don't see any results .

And I will prefer the views of players more than those of admins and moderators. We all know you have to save your positions first....

Rookie
    Also sincerely like to know.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

no they don't
    Maor23 and Loserpool like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Loserpool View Post
    This game was launched back in 2010. I've started playing this game quite late. I just wanted to know about whether Nordeus has ever made any change in the game on its players' requests. For example I see lots of people protesting about the friendly match feature, which enables your friends to play with your team even without your consent, but I don't see Nordeus taking any action. All they say is that 'we are planning' and 'we are seriously considering that' but I don't see any results .

And I will prefer the views of players more than those of admins and moderators. We all know you have to save your positions first....
    More unwanted friendlies = more green packs to be used/bought.

More over, there are several ways of earning tokens/packs at this moment, even if not in every country.

Should Nordeus do as players want, they'd first of al eliminate every possible way to get free tokens/packs. Then we'd bitch about that. Take what comes, and either play/leave.

I think they should at least give some content of player feedback or say a simple "yes" or "no" reply on ideas. As from what I'm reading, there's been no change to the game and not many are complaining. So why bother then?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    ...there are several ways of earning tokens/packs at this moment, even if not in every country.
    Well it's really hard for me to get free tokens w/o giving them my credit card. :/
    Loserpool likes this.

Adding random friends may cause unwanted friendly`s !
    And yes the nordeus team really do changes and adding new features , i saw many changes made until now , so they are working to improve it !
    Loserpool likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Should Nordeus do as players want, they'd first of al eliminate every possible way to get free tokens/packs. Then we'd bitch about that. Take what comes, and either play/leave.
    This is highly impossible because all this advertising videos = more revenue for Nordeus. So even if the manager is not a token buyer, he still help nordeus generate income by doing surveys and watching videos.
    Loserpool likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

I'd like to see younger, better scouts for your 50T
    Loserpool and Maxtax like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd like to see younger, better scouts for your 50T
    I think its highly possible but not at 50T, they won't let us spread it over so many season.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

They will not do anything as the number of players keep increasing so why would they do anything?
    Loserpool likes this.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast