Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PoisonedMonkey
  • 1 Post By Kto

Thread: Negotiations

Rookie

Negotiations

I have never had a successful negotiation, the last that expired i offered 35gold for a player that required 8gold and still got nothing... I wonder what is going on

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    I have never had a successful negotiation, the last that expired i offered 35gold for a player that required 8gold and still got nothing... I wonder what is going on
    Maybe you're just trying to buy players that the other manager doesn't want to sell.

Also if they don't log in within 24 hours of your offer they won't even see it to accept it.

I'd say you're just being unlucky.
    teebag333 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedMonkey View Post
    Maybe you're just trying to buy players that the other manager doesn't want to sell.

Also if they don't log in within 24 hours of your offer they won't even see it to accept it.

I'd say you're just being unlucky.
    I have tried severally... I must be very unlucky

Kto
    Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    I think you havent completely got how it works. Those 8 gold are the price to get into negotiations, nordeus recieves it. Then you offer to a manager up to 20 (mid-season I wouldnt ever give more than 5), the same amount gets nordeus. I.e. you offer 5 tokens (which would get the manager), totally costs for you 8+5+5=18
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    correct
    probably so far your offers were 0T for the managers.
    You are one of those we love to hate - lol
    here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...on-offers.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Intrigued where the 35T idea fits into app this.

Kto
    I have no idea how you was able to offer 35

Rookie
    Ah I think I see. If you have a player with a baseline value of 9T, then put an offer of 13T, you end up with an overall potential spend of 35T. So the offer is actually 13T, but it all adds up to 35T once Nord take their sizeable cut.