Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree303Likes

Thread: Zero T negotiation offers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Zero T negotiation offers

As this season I 'm staying in the same league, I have some players in my team who are in negotiation list.
    Already had some generous offers of 0T, I 'm starting to post some of my players
    If it was lv4 ok, I understand that maybe they're newbies, but at level 18

Zero T negotiation offers-nego-pinto.jpg

Zero T negotiation offers-nego-strezos.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Put a min. offer that they can accept... some sure that fall in your nets xD

well, I put few days ago, twice, 10T, but didn't accept.
    I 'm not selling for 2-3 T, specially young players with sa. If needs, I prefer to sell them in the market where I can have some mini (or bigger ) bidding war.
    I just starting this post because I 'm impressed with their logic and I wonder if majority of t11 players understands how nego is working.
    Gert Funck and RageRocker like this.

i never offer less than 2 anymore. just a waste of time really
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Famous
    I always offer zero tokens, but I only bid on players 30 years old or over so it's not so much of an insult to the selling manager as they'll be thinking about getting rid of them anyway!
    Arion and Francicic01 like this.

I hope you keep their tokens tied up for the 24 hour period and don't just reject the stupid bids.

Any stupid bids I get get ignored and I just let their tokens get tied up in the system for a day. If they want to offer rubbish then they can wait to have it returned.

Famous
    In this season, my level 30 team also received a lot of 0 token negotiation offers. there are 10 players who are currently 1 sp from 5 star, or used to be. The remaining 4 4-star players will soon fall on negotiation list in next few days.

I don't have 0 token offer to be decided on hand. But this screen captured 5 days ago can show some of such offers.
    Zero T negotiation offers-offers-151214.jpg

As far as I can recall, for only 4 players, I received offers which are for 3 or more tokens. So far I only accept 2 negotiation offers in this season, excluding one for an academy player

For 0 token offer, like many other managers, I like to lock their tokens for 24 hours. I also try to negotiate an offer. If they offer 20 tokens, any of my player can be sold.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-19-2015 at 05:29 AM.

I rarely do negotiate (Level 5) due to shortage of tokens. Got an offer on Day 1, 0T. Wanted an offer of 8T. Who doesn't love Ts?

In the auctions I've not got a nordgen but yes some 5* 23 y.o. at 1T.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I always offer zero tokens, but I only bid on players 30 years old or over so it's not so much of an insult to the selling manager as they'll be thinking about getting rid of them anyway!
    well, that one has some logic and I would accept if it was the last days of the season instead of trying to sell him (one burden less I guess).
    I suppose that now with the new Q draw leagues, there are many teams which doesn't promote to next lv so maybe the market is still hot even the last days of the season.
    Also a 0T has some strategy point if you see that the seller has finance problems and maybe looking desperately for money - but I have almost 3B' so probably I 'm not selling for cash.

Maybe some thinking , ok let's make a first 0T offer and then let him set his T price. I would accept that logic but I would make a 1T offer, to show that I 'm serious buyer.

I hope you keep their tokens tied up for the 24 hour period and don't just reject the stupid bids.
    haha, sometimes I do, sometimes don't because it's boring to see that message when log into the game.

Put a min. offer that they can accept... some sure that fall in your nets xD
    yeap, I raised my price for Strezos to 10T and a t11 friend I had, one lv bellow, saw on him the next Fabregas for his team.
    Zero T negotiation offers-nego-strezos.jpg
    Zero T negotiation offers-nego-strezos-2-fabregas.jpg

Although his new name, my player still playing for rates of 7 and doesn't contribute much.

But my friend Everton suppose that has a lot of token so I don't feel sorry for him
    He is from Brazil but he is a fan of BarcaRealona
    Zero T negotiation offers-nego-strezos-3.jpg

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast