Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Problem with competition variation!

Question Problem with competition variation!

Hey,
    Me and my dad both play this game (my dad way longer than me though) and my dad has i problem, so i decided to help him out.
    He is currently manager level 48 and in his competition he always plays against the same opponents, season after season, the same opponents. He also has some friends from lvl 47 and in their competition everyone also promotes, just like in his competition. So their is never a change in the oppontents he is facing. This makes the game boring to him. He is not quitting yet, but he sure doesnt like the game like he used to? Another thing that really bothers him is that 16 matches in the season he plays against bot-teams (teams from managers who have already quit the game). Is this a common thing in higher levels? Maybe Nordeus can all reassamble the active players and put them all in the same, perallel, competions. So they make a few lvl 50 competions and from there on everyone has exciting matches!

Greetings
    DannyDW

(i think my english in on point, but not sure im dutch)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't think you can do anything.
    This idea of merging servers for higher lv teams is very old but probably can't be done.
    So better leave-abandon the team as the other managers did and start a new team from lv1.
    If some time they 'll fix something, then start playing again with that team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thats a bummer because he really likes the game and put quite some time in it. Too bad Nordeus doesnt do anything about it.... Don't think he would like to start a new team.. Thanks anyway!

This way the ruin the game for high level players, which ultimately leads to less money for Nordeus. So IMO they should change it

Should never have removed the "managers seeking clubs" feature. That could have provided high level managers with better options I think rather than starting afresh with new team in level 1.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Modrick14 View Post
    Should never have removed the "managers seeking clubs" feature. That could have provided high level managers with better options I think rather than starting afresh with new team in level 1.
    Yeah, this was a strategic move and I think there was a huge debate at Nordeus whether they should do it or not. But they made up their minds and decided they shoud do everything they could to attract new players, get the most out of them for 4/5 seasons and start with other ones. Once, I cynically claimed that in spite of what most people here think: they do read the forum carefully and consider whatever is required by the old players. BUT... they do the exact opposite as they want to give a chance to new comers and prevent experienced managers to win everthing. As a company manager myself, I perfectly understand this policy but I am frustrated anyway. That's why I think we will shortly see the 2 week-season coming, which will be the end of the story for most of us.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

I agree with gizzmo
    Higher lv managers are not in the target group of nordeus.
    The vast majority of them, don’t spend money in the game and I believe that they even don’t bother to watch videos for boosters.
    They probably won everything, have some good collection of jerseys and emblems in their club and maybe some good stock of tokens and packs because often they stay in the same lv league.
    So they are only free to play customers.
    With the old version, they could take over a new club in a lower level but carrying all those goodies back there, still they won’t be good “customers”.

So, it’s better to drop their teams up there (they still count as T11 team accounts) and start a new team LV1.

I think we will shortly see the 2 week-season coming, which will be the end of the story for most of us.
    I don’t think 2 weeks season is good for business. I have bought scouts or recommended but giving 60-70 tokens to have a player for 12-13 days ? I don’t think so.
    It's just a matter of time, when a noob gonna realise that the player he bought, lost a star and became a 5* player in the new season.
    Then he won't buy again.
    gizzmo likes this.