Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Youth team

  1. #31
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Panic over, it's back!
    Did you get any offers today?

  2. #32
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    71
    I suspect the box doesn't show up if there aren't any videos or offers available. That's how they used to work before the face lift.

  3. #33
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    Did you get any offers today?
    I did yesterday morning but none for the rest of the day, and no box again when I logged in this morning.

  4. #34
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I did yesterday morning but none for the rest of the day, and no box again when I logged in this morning.
    No box entire day yesterday, and no box this morning either.

    Previously even if there were no offers, the box would still be there.

  5. #35
    Apprentice achiie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mostly India
    Posts
    222
    I already have 1200+ T's....although it sucks they removed it.

  6. #36
    Dreamer meis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    324
    If only the youngsters were some decent 5-star.....

  7. #37
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    No box entire day yesterday, and no box this morning either.

    Previously even if there were no offers, the box would still be there.
    Just logged in there and the box was back. But it's like the old style offers from about 3 years ago. I watched the video for a minute and it said at the bottom that I was 7% towards earning a token.No other videos came up but if it takes watching 14 videos to get a token now I don't think I'll bother.

  8. #38
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Just logged in there and the box was back. But it's like the old style offers from about 3 years ago. I watched the video for a minute and it said at the bottom that I was 7% towards earning a token.No other videos came up but if it takes watching 14 videos to get a token now I don't think I'll bother.
    Yep, same here as well

    Oh wells, was good while it lasted

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234