Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Who to buy and for what price.

Dreamer

Who to buy and for what price.

Hi

I am level 3 about to be level 4.
    Currently I have 6M budget, 60 tokens and 150 rest packs (greens).

My team is 93%. 92% defence, 93% midfield and 97% attack.

I definitely want to improve but where? I would like to buy fast trainers but could someone give me some advice on who to buy and for what price?

Rookie
    A general rule is that young (18-22) expensive players tend to be faster trainers. So if you buy a great 18 y/o he will generally improve and can live in your squad for a few seasons easily.

Also be patient you may not always find a star player you can afford in the transfer, so slowly build your squad one player at a time.

For example your weakest player may be a defender 80% and 30 y/o, so aim to replace him first rather than replacing your 97% str

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Can you add a pic of the team stats page, the one with goals, assistanes, man of the match of all players?

Change what don't work, keep what works.

In the old versions, we were able to check out how many XP won a player in every training, so we could know if, a player was a "fast trainer", that officially don't was just a player 18-22 age, which trains faster, ofc, but really was a player that won with 5* a 120- 150 XP progress.... every 99 entire was a bar condition and a Skill Point, so for a training, move the bar 140 was great.... I think still pending to do a little of guide to spot fast trainers with the new system.... that don't show the progress and works in %'s when we talk of quality....

Dreamer
    Who to buy and for what price.-k.jpg

Here is a pic there are two more players:
    4 star MC
    4 star MC/ML/MR

Kto
    Dont buy anything now, too late in the season IMO

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Dont buy anything now, too late in the season IMO
    Totally agree. Got cup final tomorrow, and then some tough league fixtures.
    This is my record:
    Season 1: League
    Season 2: League, Champions League
    Season 3: 2nd League, Cup (hopefully- if i win my games i will be 2nd)

The pic I always like to check out, is obtained via going to -Squad but inn the same page you obtained this pic, you cliick up, where say General, and you choose the other option -Stats & Skills

There you see what I was asking, all goals of each player, cards, MoM -which is interesting- so before suggest you what player you should change I like to see the contribution that the players give you despite the visual quality

Who to buy and for what price.-stat-skil.jpg

Dreamer
    Sorry!
    Who to buy and for what price.-k.jpg
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    Sorry!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	83607
    Tomorrow I check it better and maybe advic you better, initially you have a compensated team in terms of contribution, really you've great players in many lines^^

I see you're playing a irregular formation with players moved left-right-left in the field? curious xD

Dreamer
    Wow, I'm agree with khris. It seems you have a great team already. Your AMC is a beast, lol. Nice Gk and in general good team. Congrats
    smk fc likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast