Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Player's weight, height and preferred foot.

Rookie
    But how many of those assists were from corners..?

Funnily enough, not very many. I had an MC at that same time with no SA that was much better at assists from corners...

The left-footed left-winger at the time benefitted from the right-wingers crosses to the tune of 100 goals, but some of those also came from free-kicks.
    Last edited by talisman; 06-20-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

All the info we collect are based on the game animation and the animation is not clear at all. I can't really tell which shots are headers and which foot the player used. My thought came after noticing that a right footed ST that I had sent his balls too far on the left when being played on the left side.

Each user 1 philosophy. Speaking of other people also disagree

Quote Originally Posted by LacBuoc View Post
    Each user 1 philosophy.
    Are you sure you are not playing Top Eleven but Age of Mythology instead dude.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    All the info we collect are based on the game animation and the animation is not clear at all. I can't really tell which shots are headers and which foot the player used. My thought came after noticing that a right footed ST that I had sent his balls too far on the left when being played on the left side.
    Hi KenoticFC, we know for the devs that this info is just visual, and that don't affect the game simulation. Really there are enough factors affecting the simulation, ond day I did the list in the Spanish thread and really, are a dozen more or less what is enough, really if now we add to these even more conditions (these 3, lets say now that the field is wet and recently cutted , so ball goes faster, lets imagine that we too think in the weather... if a player was divorced so is less -or more- happy¿?) the simulation can be even more unexpected.

Thx for the answer khris. But lol now we have to take into account players personal lives? Two morale packs and he will forget about his ex wife The game says upgrading the field for example only reduces the injury %. The animation has been my biggest drawback in this game since in a manger game it's important to know who made the mistake, how players are moving in the field and if those few instances we get the action animation are pure visual, then my imagination is doing 80% of the work. It's 2017 we are not playing this on Atari 2600
    khris likes this.

At the time of the example I gave above, there was no animation, so we had to rely on the match commentary. One can't argue with the Match report when it says '<Goal time> 'O. Hansen (J. Shaqiri)', and that's what I base my statistics on...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Do you guys think these things bare any importance in the game cause I don't and I haven't paid much attention to them. When it comes to the preferred foot I usually place that player in the same side of the field as their preferred foot if I have the luxury and if their position allows it . The only reason I do this is more of a placebo
    When I was playing using the blue browser version in 2015 (now old version of the game - the one with no 2D or 3D live animation, only comments), when a player with preference for one foot was about to take a free-kick, some times the comment would be: 'although not on his preferred side...'. Then, there was that observation I made concerning corners. I had a left-footed winger taking corners (both sides). At times, the comments were like: ' player's name kicks a weak centre pass'. When this player was assigned to take corners on one-side only, there was rarely (if not none) the 'kicks weak centre pass' comment, but when he was assigned to take corners from the right, there was enough of this comment, indication that something was wrong.

What I noticed on the 2D/3D version, is the direction of the curl with respect to the side or position of the corner or free-kick.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12